`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
KYRIE IRVING HOT AUTO REDEMPTIONS

KYRIE IRVING HOT AUTO REDEMPTIONS
Please take a look at the various redemption autos OF KYRIE IRVING !!!!!!!!!!!! in my "ORAGANIZE" looking to sell!

2011 GOLD STANDARD AUTO
2011 LIMITED XRCO AUTO
2012 PANINI PRIZM AUTO
2012 PANINI THREADS AUTO

RE: KYRIE IRVING HOT AUTO REDEMPTIONS
Your going to have a tough time selling $200+ cards here in this forum. This is mostly a trade site. Very few sales go down and if they do, they are closer to $10-$50 deals.

As a new member with zero feedback and zero reputation it will also be hard to find buyers who are going to send you $200+ until they know and trust you.

Start here making some trades and build up your reputation. If you need the cash now your better off going to where the money and buyer protection is, ebay!
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade

(03-07-2013, 01:55 AM)briankort Wrote: Your going to have a tough time selling $200+ cards here in this forum. This is mostly a trade site. Very few sales go down and if they do, they are closer to $10-$50 deals.

As a new member with zero feedback and zero reputation it will also be hard to find buyers who are going to send you $200+ until they know and trust you.

Start here making some trades and build up your reputation. If you need the cash now your better off going to where the money and buyer protection is, ebay!
okie dokie, my ebay is socalmihali, email is mihali1986@me.com if interested! cheers!

Try Collectorsrevolution.com. Fees are a fraction of Ebay.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

I for one am very interested in these cards and am glad you are advertising them here. As long as you have them in your ORG. What kind of price are you looking for and would you cut a deal on two? As far as credibility, Paypal is great about giving your money back if there are any problems. So I usually don't have to many concerns as far as that goes.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

one of them isn't available to add on my org. what does this mean? do I have the others appropriately on my org? I'm not sure. Thanks

You need to mark them for sale, if you don't know how, click the layout button, select the selling format and mark a 1 in the for sale column.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

Thanks! They are up now. Accepting offers !!!

PM sent

dont see them in your org? pm me!