`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 2013 Heritage case

1 2013 Heritage case
Heritage is my favorite set every year. I'm still working on 2010 and 2011. Took me a while to finish 2012 so this year I decided to buy a case. Didn't start putting the set together yet but heres what I got.

Heritage Mini
Buster Posey 12/100

Chrome
Headley, LaRoche, Cain, Rosario, Verlander, Kuroda, Allen Craig, Castro, Yadier Molina, Vogelsong, Reyes, Weaver

Chrome Refractor
Headley, Allen Craig, Gallardo, Posey (scratched really bad), Cespedes, Sabathis

Purple refractor--These were 1 per pack in 1 of the boxes
Dickey, Halladay, Shields, Morrow, Reyes, Cano, Encarnacion, Bumgarner, Ethier, Vogelsong, Gallardo, Mauer, Beltran, Phils Rookies, Carlos Santana, Gio Gonzalez, Sabathia, Latos, Peavy, Jeter, Kershaw, Rodney, Bautista, Weaver

Black refractor
Brandon Morrow

Autos
Paul Brown (Phils), Jim Campbell (Reds), David Freese (Cards)

Clubhouse Collection Gold
Ian Kinsler 89/99

Clubhouse Collection
Pacheco, Chacin, Michael Young, Desmond, Rasmus, Cain, Carlos Santana, Dee Gordon

Image Variations that I noticed
Mike Trout, Robinson Cano, Prince Fielder, Bryce Harper, Wade Miley, Albert Pujols, R A Dickey, Derek Jeter

I'm in the process of putting the set together so I'm not sure if I missed any of the image and if I have any of the other errors or variations.

Any doubles and most of the inserts will be up for trade as soon as they are listed. Thanks for looking and comments welcome.

Mike
Collecting Phillies base cards from 1950-present
Collecting all catcher prospect and rookie cards