`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody know if this makes a difference with Panini redemptions?

Anybody know if this makes a difference with Panini redemptions?
Hey guys, quick question ... I busted a box of Elite today and got auto redemption cards for Harrison Barnes and Chandler Parsons in the same pack (sweet, I know, I was pretty excited) ...

Anyway, when I went to redeem them on the Panini site, I entered them in the same request, thinking it would just show up as two separate ones in my "open requests" after they went through.

However, there's only one request number for both of them, and when you click on it they're in the same request.

My question is, since I lumped them in together by mistake (not knowing any better), will they only send them out when both of them come in?

Meaning, if they get Barnes' autos in next week (wishful thinking) but Parsons doesn't sign for like three months, do I have to wait for Barnes AND Parsons, or will they mail them out separately?

Anyone who has done this before, your help would be appreciated.

Thanks! RJ

RE: Anybody know is this makes a difference with Panini redemptions?
That is a good question, I didn't know you could enter more than one at a time. I would call customer service to find out for sure, but I'm sure they will fix it if it is a problem as long as you alert them.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

They will seperate them.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

(03-05-2013, 09:18 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: That is a good question, I didn't know you could enter more than one at a time. I would call customer service to find out for sure, but I'm sure they will fix it if it is a problem as long as you alert them.
They had two different ways you could do it ... enter the first code and hit continue, or go back up to where you entered the first code and enter another one.

That's what I did ... and they both popped up in the same request (the "blocks" with the pale green background)

I think they do that for people who bust like a case and want to enter 20 codes or whatever.

So I'm not worried about it being an error or anything, just more concerned with the Barnes auto getting stalled waiting for the Parsons, or vice versa.

Or, worst case scenario, Barnes signs but Parsons never does, and they send me replacements for both because they're in the same request and they overlook it.

I know that's pretty paranoid, but I despise redemptions and never trust any of them.

The only reason I didn't just trade or sell them is that I like both of those players and would really like to get the live cards back.

RE: Anybody know if this makes a difference with Panini redemptions?
Trust me, they will send at different times from the same request. They list all three of them in the same request but provide different tracking info....I don't redeem my redemptions when I hit them. I save five or six and then redeem them...unless it is time sensitive.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

(03-06-2013, 06:19 AM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: Trust me, they will send at different times from the same request. They list all three of them in the same request but provide different tracking info....I don't redeem my redemptions when I hit them. I save five or six and then redeem them...unless it is time sensitive.
That's good enough for me, my man. Thanks!

Any idea when they'll start sending these things out? I got the metal redemption and the Lamarcus Aldridge but so far none of the Rookies from the Limited stuff. Starting to bug me.