`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2013 leaf draft "too big to show"

2013 leaf draft "too big to show"
sorry, no pics yet. will get them up soon.
all auto's
ahmad fulwood U.S. All-American /15
tyler bray state pride /25
andre ellington /state pride /50
e.j. manuel state pride
tyler bray /99
andre ellington /99
aaron mellette /99
geno smith /99
stepfan taylor /99
terrence williams /99
manti te'o /99 (getting this authenticated)(too soon?lol)
ryan swope
ray graham
mike gillislee
aaron mellette
dion sims
kawann short
levine toilolo
david amerson
and got the "too big to show" 2013 draft football hot rookie cut signature/original art redemption. too bad it did not tell me who it is. in two weeks when i am suppsed to get it i will repost with all pics.

RE: 2013 leaf draft "too big to show"
Sounds cool wish you would have pulled a bama guy lol
[Image: 1V8zK.jpg]

Congrats. I'll get pics of my Valiant break. Of course pulled one of the guys I plan on pc #'d/10 Smile

I hear the "too big" redemption is possibly Johnny Manziel.

(03-05-2013, 08:04 PM)ZeroDave Wrote: Congrats. I'll get pics of my Valiant break. Of course pulled one of the guys I plan on pc #'d/10 Smile

I hear the "too big" redemption is possibly Johnny Manziel.
yeah, if it is manziel and he can play that good for another 2 years, it would be a keeper.

If you get it in 2 weeks, Leaf will beat all other companies by 6 months to a year in returning redemptions. and no I'm not saying you won't get it in 2 weeks, because I hope you do.

Think bama plays Texas am third game this year and think ole sabans got em figured out lol he's a awesome player would love to see the gamecocks play them to see how good clowney really is
[Image: 1V8zK.jpg]

(03-05-2013, 08:42 PM)chrisjoy Wrote: If you get it in 2 weeks, Leaf will beat all other companies by 6 months to a year in returning redemptions. and no I'm not saying you won't get it in 2 weeks, because I hope you do.
that is what their website stated when i redeemed it, "you will receive this card in two weeks". i have been waiting for panini redeems for over a year though.

(03-05-2013, 08:21 PM)jokersrwild Wrote: yeah, if it is manziel and he can play that good for another 2 years, it would be a keeper.
I know people have said its Manziel but i'm not convinced yet. However he wont have to play for another 2 years. He is going pro after this season. He will have been out of high school 3 years since he redshirted his freshman year.

Hang on to Ryan Swope....
[Image: newbanner_zps2f5eedb8.jpg]
Collect: Aaron Rodgers, Mike Evans, & Felix Hernandez,
"2 rules for success. #1 Dont tell them everything you know."
http://photobucket.com/4TRADEFAVRE3MVP

(03-06-2013, 02:31 PM)favre3mvp Wrote: Hang on to Ryan Swope....
i am holding on to that one for sure. he should be pretty good if he can get on the right team