`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
30 packs of 2010 Bowman Chrome

30 packs of 2010 Bowman Chrome
ooooooooooo. The other day I was at ole Wally World perusing the card section and there sat 4 blasters of bowman chrome, 2010 edition. We all know they are hot garbage but hey, its 11.99. I don't have a decent LCS for miles, its friday, I aint got no job and I aint got #@#@#@#@ to do(ok i have a job but i didn't have anything to do). So I buy them with the intention of just throwing them on ebay. Well I said I'll bust one and open till I get anything decent. 2nd pack i get a base Strasburg rookie. So thats a nice card. Since i already opened one box I just opened them all and put them on ebay with a buy it now and an option for best offer.

This was about 2 weeks ago. Tonight I was sitting at my desk and just shutting things down and walked out the room but only made it to the doorway. I stopped and got a sudden urge to bust wax. I pivot and look towards my bookshelf at the 30 packs of chrome. I thought to myself, I could probably sell it better if i just put them up and sell them individually. I tell you what, I'll bust till i get a hit or stop at half way. 15 packs in I had nothing, a middlebrooks prospect and a bubba starling usa card. I said to myself, well you might as well keep going. Garbage, nothing. Then....with my second to last pack

[Image: photo2evk.jpg]

My heart skips a beat, literally. I start shaking. Its a redemption card. I flip it over carefully like it will disappear if I go too fast.

[Image: photo4cp.jpg]

[Image: photo1ai.jpg]

Strasburg auto!!!!!

Not for sale, can't wait to get this bad boy in and get graded.

RE: 30 packs of 2010 Bowman Chrome
Sick man!
Always looking for Ken Griffey Jr, and Randy Johnson Rookies. Check my org for trades!

[Image: 9kx9BTZ.png]

Do not trade with: SFssft1911

Lucky Dog! Nice find! Wanted one of those back then immensely!

Damn - now I am going to go bust wax.

nice hit man!!! that is a nice card. when i got back in to collecting in 2010, that was my hit as well.
then i was lucky in 11 to get a Harper redemp. i figured after that i used up all my luck. lol