`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
WTT: Phillies team lot for football

WTT: Phillies team lot for football
I have a Phillies team lot of around 70 base and insert cards that I'm looking to move and trade for football. I'll trade in your favor if you take the whole lot. There are duplicates if you want them so just let me know and we can include them in the deal to make it a little bigger.

This lot ranges from 1988-2012. I'm looking for one card in return

I'm mainly looking for Matt Stafford but will entertain most offers that will help me get rid of my baseball.

The 600+ card lot is gone so here are the duplicates and others (still some of the bigger names but no where near the BV).

Second base lot gone

RE: WTT: Phillies team lot for football
are there no Phillies fans anymore?

I don't the like the Phillies, but what do u want for ur Cardinals stuff. I don't have any Stafford tho...
[Image: RrDSQvU.png]

PM coming your way

still available

new week bump

I have some football cards just sitting around. Some are in my organize but some I haven't listed. Mostly base and inserts with a few GU too but probably only a couple Stafford base at most if interested. I would love to get rid of my football cards for your Phillies. Shoot me a PM if you have an interest

big lot gone now for a secondary lot

still available

How many cards in the lot? I dont have any Stafford but I'm sure I came come up with something. Any cards of players that are on this years roster?
23isit's bucket
Collecting hall of famer GU and auto's. Todays stars
[Image: philliesbanner2.jpg]