`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 National Treasures

2012 National Treasures
I saved my blaster budget for a few months and splurged on a 2012 National Treasures. The only card I was disappointed in was the booklet.
 photo 002.jpg

Everything but the Van Meter (Bob Feller #49) is out of 99.

photo 003.jpg

The Bob Gibson (dude looks rough) is out of 10, Dustin is out of 49, and Yasmani is out of 25, very nice looking patch.

Overall, I think if I sold on ebay I would break even, which is way more than I can say about other breaks.

I would only want to sell Bob Gibson, Dustin, and Yasmani.

I wouldnt mind to trade the Prince Fielder, Jackie Robinson, Jacoby, or Bob Feller.

If interested shoot me an offer, thanks.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If you start your day saying how it is going to be awesome, it is more than likely going to be disappointing, but if you are Awesome than it is hard not to have an Awesome day.

RE: 2012 National Treasures
They really dropped the ball on those jumbo books. Nice Gibson though!
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

To be honest, the main reason I justified the money was because of the book. But It is still a little cheaper than TTT and I got 8 relics/autos.
If you start your day saying how it is going to be awesome, it is more than likely going to be disappointing, but if you are Awesome than it is hard not to have an Awesome day.

I would like the Jackie Robinson, what TV do you put on it and who are you looking for?

Great pulls! I love the JR and Gibson! Gibson is getting up there in age.
Looking for all Notre Dame players including Jimmy Clausen, Golden Tate, Kyle Mc
cARthy, Sam Young, Brady Quinn, and John Carlson