Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any interest in these 3 scans added

any interest in these 3 scans added
2013 total memorbilia
Single patch ambros
Single patch jamie mcmurray
Dual patch truex i cant do any scans till friday but they are in my org if you need to se which ones the truex is a gold #/199

photo scan0006_zpsca1b2b65.jpg
Photobucket

RE: any interest in these 3
I am interested in the McMurray. Check my Org to see if I've anything to offer. I also just pulled 2 Total Memorabilia Firesuit relics of T. Bayne & J. Allgaier if interested in either of those.
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

RE: any interest in these 3
(03-05-2013, 12:23 AM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: 2013 total memorbilia
Single patch ambros
Single patch jamie mcmurray
Dual patch truex i cant do any scans till friday but they are in my org if you need to se which ones the truex is a gold #/199
I'm not too interested in them. I would like to see the Ambrose though. I have a box of '12 Fanfare (and lots of other stuff) on the way. Should be here Monday. If I pull some Hamlin's, you'll be the 1st to know.
LMK when you can post a scan of the Ambrose.

RE: any interest in these 3 scans added
bump for the scans
Photobucket

RE: any interest in these 3 scans added
I'm not a big fan of tire cards, but I still wouldn't mind having the Ambrose. I don't have any RU cards of him yet. Maybe I'll pull something to trade to you. My new cards will be here tomorrow. I probably won't get to open them until I get home from work Tuesday night. I'll get back 2 you when I can to LYK what I pull.