`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
You wanna see a Walter Payton fake?

You wanna see a Walter Payton fake?
So I found this card on a site my wife sells jewelry on, it is a handmade and vintage item site. This card was listed as a "reprint" and there was only 1 reprint that was made by Topps and this is not it. Think this card is as thick as a topps kickoff card.

[Image: 008-9_zpse5f3b10e.jpg]

[Image: 009-11_zps8f04d83c.jpg]

Just an fyi folks. This seller also had other Topps rc cards from different sports listed as reprints. And I am currently in the process of getting this taken care of.
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

RE: You wanna see a Walter Payton fake?
Too bad it wasn't real, because it would be a beauty!

Is the white at the top and bottom from the scanned image of the card? If not, that is a really telltale give away it's a cheap knock off imo
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

That is from the scan. My problem is there is a few sellers on this site that are selling Reprints of true sports legends the only upside is they are saying they are reprints and only asking a few bucks for them.

Well... As long as they are selling it as a reprint I guess I'm not outraged. It's still wrong though and should be stopped!
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

(03-04-2013, 05:51 PM)uwash97 Wrote: Well... As long as they are selling it as a reprint I guess I'm not outraged. It's still wrong though and should be stopped!
I have contacted Topps and am waiting to hear back from them.