`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
OT: to those who wonder what I do for a living

OT: to those who wonder what I do for a living
Well since everyone else likes to post pictures of their Leave it to Beaver lives with their 1.5 children, white fences, and wives in high heels cooking supper, but still has time to get her husband a cigarette and cocktail when he walks in the house after a hard days work...I wanna share what I do for a living!

I'm an archaeologist....I work with these all day
[Image: IMG_0357_zps74db5ee5.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0364_zps195803ab.jpg]

and yes, I'm a great team leader...and no the hair is no longer Garth from Wayne's World length!
[Image: IMG_0502_zps58c7a5f7.jpg]

Yep, that's what I did today...and got paid for Tongue hehehehehe. So what do the rest of ya'll do?
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

RE: OT: to those who wonder what I do for a living
I'm the assistant manager at my LCS and I couldn't be happier to have it as a job while in college.

(03-03-2013, 09:50 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: I'm the assistant manager at my LCS and I couldn't be happier to have it as a job while in college.
AHHHH I'M JEALOUS!!!!! I'll trade you! you can look at cool old stuff and I'll handle the cards!

Did the nose ring hurt? Wink
Seriously- awesome! Becketts version of Indy? Smile

I get paid to be a criminal defense attorney. Smile (actually called in for a jury trial tomorrow on a possession with intent to sell cocaine case). Smile
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

(03-03-2013, 09:52 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: AHHHH I'M JEALOUS!!!!! I'll trade you! you can look at cool old stuff and I'll handle the cards!
I get to sort through a few thousand cards to list on eBay this week.

(03-03-2013, 09:53 PM)ugameck Wrote: Did the nose ring hurt? Wink
Seriously- awesome! Becketts version of Indy? Smile

I get paid to be a criminal defense attorney. Smile (actually called in for a jury trial tomorrow on a possession with intent to sell cocaine case). Smile
I'm going to take that as a joke since we both know I'm the dude Tongue lol.

Oh so you're a lawyer...so you have money

ADOPT ME

Im an account manager for a financial company and a licensed private investigator. very boring stuff however, I feel bad for anyone who try to screw me on a trade Smile
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

(03-03-2013, 09:58 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: Im an account manager for a financial company and a licensed private investigator. very boring stuff however, I feel bad for anyone who try to screw me on a trade Smile
uh oh....have I tried to screw you over yet? LOL

ON A SIDE NOTE PEOPLE: I love how my hair is like rings on a tree. You can see where the sun bleached summer growth ended and the dark winter growth began LOL

In my defense that pic is a year old the hair is now gone lol!

(03-03-2013, 09:59 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: uh oh....have I tried to screw you over yet? LOL

ON A SIDE NOTE PEOPLE: I love how my hair is like rings on a tree. You can see where the sun bleached summer growth ended and the dark winter growth began LOL

In my defense that pic is a year old the hair is now gone lol!
no i would have no problem trading with you, there just isnt much trading going on lately on this site. fyi....cool job man, its great to enjoy what you do.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

ok bro! u gotta explain what the pieces of wood? do? how it works? looks interesting.
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1