`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOFer RCs/Relics/Autos wanted!

HOFer RCs/Relics/Autos wanted!
Just trying to build up my HOFer RC collection. I don't really care about condition on the vintage stuff. My main objective right now is to continue to chip away at my list of "Living Hall of Famers." However, if you've got a deceased HOFer's RC then by all means let me know and let's see if we can work something out. As for autographs I'm not at all picky about these: on card, sticker, or cut. With the relics I would like serial numbered to /100 or less. Thanks for looking!
Looking for currently living HOF'ers Rookie Cards, Game Used, and Autographs. To include soon to be HOF'ers.

RE: HOFer RCs/Relics/Autos wanted!
Buying or just trading?
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

I have a Orlando cepeda, George kell autos. Not sure about anything else. Give me a look
no org, please do not send trade requests

(03-02-2013, 10:05 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: Buying or just trading?
Just trading right now. Seeing what all I can get with the trade bait I have before shelling out cash.
(03-02-2013, 10:11 PM)michaelstepper Wrote: I have a Orlando cepeda, George kell autos. Not sure about anything else. Give me a look
Offer sent!
Looking for currently living HOF'ers Rookie Cards, Game Used, and Autographs. To include soon to be HOF'ers.

I have a couple Rickey Henderson GU Andalusia ton more Alomar...

Bump...

Afternoon bump...

I can help you with some if you decide to buy
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

Monday morning bump.

I've gotten some good stuff so far, thanks for all the help! Still looking for more though.