`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BCCG trade group - March 2013 edition

RE: BCCG trade group - March 2013 edition
April group is posted. Im waiting to here back from two members that havent participated in a while, so I may be adding to the open teams.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

I got a great package from ftnallcardz i will try and get them scanned made my end i sent inept
Photobucket

(03-30-2013, 10:45 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: I got a great package from ftnallcardz i will try and get them scanned made my end i sent inept
Glad you liked it, no worries about yours I liked it as well... Wards and set needs, what else would be better?
(03-30-2013, 10:45 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: I got a great package from ftnallcardz i will try and get them scanned made my end i sent inept
I didnt have much in the way of Bronco's base, so I tried to make up for it and the others were for your PC Smile

Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

(03-31-2013, 08:18 PM)ftballcardz Wrote: Glad you liked it, no worries about yours I liked it as well... Wards and set needs, what else would be better?

I didnt have much in the way of Bronco's base, so I tried to make up for it and the others were for your PC Smile
Man It was awesome my friend thanks again
Photobucket

my package to uwash is shipping tomorrow

thanks for such a nice package, I was blown away by the quantity and quality for sure

markz
Mark Zentkovich
Redskins/STL Cardinals Collector
also working on Footaball HOF collection, see my website

I don't see anything for April yet...
I collect Peyton Manning and Griffey Jr.
My Bucket: http://s444.photobucket.com/albums/qq164/soccerscrub78
[Image: manning-griffeybanner2.jpg]

Count me in for the Texans again. Seahawks going out today.
One of my crappiest days ever...just buried an ex-player and his wife, who was 8 months pregnant with twins. HS coaching is a great profession, but stuff like this is tough on the heart because we become close to the kids we coach. Appreciate your loved ones...nothing is guaranteed.

mickey871 I hear you. I have buried three guys from my first team that I was the head coach of. Days coaching them I will never forget but days of the funerals I wish I never had to do but they stick with me every day. Because how close I was with them I have the paper from there funerals in my room. Just to remind me every day how short life and can really be. Please feel free to message me if you ever need anything or just need to talk.

As for cards.
mrdub - great addition to the group
I received several nice cowboys cards rookies and refractor. The best card that I have picked up in a while at least to me.
2008 Press Pass Legends All Conference Felix Jones autograph numbered 058/100. I was super excited
I collect these three guys. I teach life skills class for kids and can always use free cards for them.

[Image: cox3.png]

recieved my march package from cox today. very overwhelmed, thank you very much. makes me wish i had sent more out on my end. above and beyond my friend, thank you.
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]