`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UPDATE! Panini (or Benn?) Issues

UPDATE! Panini (or Benn?) Issues
Hello. Back in March of 2011 I pulled a redemption for a Crown Royale Scratching the Surface Signatures /100 of Jamie Benn. Redeemed it right away and........2 YEARS LATER still nothing.

A couple responses back and forth and the last time I heard from them it was the "....wait 4 more months and then you can request a replacement or still wait." So I've asked for a replacement but still nothing and haven't even heard from them.

Has anyone else had issues with Panini or is Benn known to be a tough signer?
Go Avs Go!

RE: Panini (or Benn?) Issues
My brother pulled the STS of Crosby and Callahan or Dubinsky (not sure which one but it is a Ranger for sure) from the same year and still NO cards for him. He is getting a little ticked off to say let least. I almost wonder in Panini actually made these cards.
[Image: 35754349162_ed852a8323.jpg]

Bucket: https://www.flickr.com/photos/123198232@N04/albums
"ONLY TRADER ALBUMS ARE AVAILABLE"

Benn has stuff newer than that he has signed that are live.

Are you using the response area on the Panini website for this redemption to communicate with them?

If so and you want a replacement now you have to call them.

Good to know. Yes I've been going through the online process in the open requests section. Thanks guys.
Go Avs Go!

Oh boy... this one is coming back, huh? Remember that I tried to put this set together and came up short because of Panini? NO? Well let me refresh...

I was able to collect 69/100 cards in this set, inclusive of 15 redemptions. I waited... and waited. It was a bit more than a year since I had redeemed these cards, and I did select the 8-month option for replacement. So what gives in this situation? Well, upon calling Panini I was told to give it two weeks and then to call back if I did not hear anything. We all know how that ends, no matter what.

When the second week ended and a few more days passed, I called Paninin back and asked about the 2010-11 Scratching The Surface. The woman that was on the other end in Texas privvied me to the fact that their Hockey Admin had walked out on them! She did not establish a reason, just that he was gone! I asked if the cards in this set would be honored, and she said...
"NO!"

I had to... suspense is a killer, and I know that you are strong! Haha! The redemptions for this set will not be made in any manner, barring a MASSIVE lawsuit with Panini held accountable without them filing Chapter 11. I know of a guy who has both the Crosby #10 AND Ovechkin #/10 redeemed, and he almost hit me when I told him (not a good idea... trust me!) that his cards would not be honored. He did end up calling Panini, and all they could do is verify this info.

Now... I know that there has been releases with signings from EACH ONE OF THE FRIGGIN REDEMPTION HOLDERS over the past two-to-three years since this release, but it makes no difference to Panini! They are not going to release the rest of this set, and I feel for anyone holding their hopes.

I am sorry to bring this to light for you, but it is better than letting you hold on to a relentless hope that will never come to light. I had a Benn from this set, and they sent me a replacement of a 2010-11 Luxury Suite Autos-Simon Nolet for my troubles. I would have preferred to hold my breath!

Bah!

Anyways... if you see anything from my Org. that you can use, please do not hesitate to let me know. Best wishes!

Randi

I bought the Callahan and like a dummy tossed the redemption card out after I redeemed it. Needless to say I have no hope in ever seeing this card or receiving a replacement. One of the many reasons I only buy ITG sealed product now.

(03-02-2013, 06:01 PM)dark crawler88 Wrote: My brother pulled the STS of Crosby and Callahan or Dubinsky (not sure which one but it is a Ranger for sure) from the same year and still NO cards for him. He is getting a little ticked off to say let least. I almost wonder in Panini actually made these cards.

RE: UPDATE! Panini (or Benn?) Issues
Update! Finally got through to Panini this afternoon. Supposedly a replacement will be sent out Monday.

My heart is racing with anticipation............to open a Chuck Kobasew or something......we shall see.
Go Avs Go!

RE: UPDATE! Panini (or Benn?) Issues
Ive been waiting 2 years on my Gaborik STS. And it doesnt seems to get here any time soon. Man, I hate does redemptions. I asked if I could get a Jagr replacement, but didnt have a single Jagr that I needed. So I just have to wait until they decide to do something about it.

C
Collecting All Jaromir Jagr Cards
Jagr Collection; http://jags16.weebly.com