IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bittersweet Pull

RE: Bittersweet Pull
Glad they got a replacement for you! And in quick fashion too

Lol, I know not too long ago I bought a SEALED box of 2008 I believe Bowman Chrome from Walmart saying it contained 4 cards per pack. I can tell ya somebody somehow swindled through every pack was already opened and at least half the packs only had 3 cards in it. E-mailed Topps with no response. But yeah, was pretty pissed and don't really buy from those retail stores anymore that just have them out in the open for everyone to touch.

(03-26-2013, 05:22 PM)hatchins11 Wrote: Lol, I know not too long ago I bought a SEALED box of 2008 I believe Bowman Chrome from Walmart saying it contained 4 cards per pack. I can tell ya somebody somehow swindled through every pack was already opened and at least half the packs only had 3 cards in it. E-mailed Topps with no response. But yeah, was pretty pissed and don't really buy from those retail stores anymore that just have them out in the open for everyone to touch.
I don't even buy the blaster because this happened to me three times. People buy them, open them, and then reseal them and return them. They aren't supposed to take them back but most of the time they do.