`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from the past!

Hello from the past!
Good day! Remember me? Been a crazy few years. Engaged, married, a little one on the way....

Anyways, been frequenting the site more and ready to do some trades. Updating the organize more and more everyday but still may not be 100%. As always looking for Paul Stastny and current Avs.

Hope to hear from some of ya and "see" all the old faces!
Go Avs Go!

RE: Hello from the past!
Welcome back. I've already accepted a trade from you. BOOM! i waste no time. I'm like a vulture. Although that means you're dead or dying, so i guess that's a bad example.

I'm like an ex girlfriend who you pulled a restraining order and you just walked by your window with no shirt on.

congrats on getting married and a little one on the way. Boy, girl? Hopefully its a boy so you can pass on your trading cards and my boy and yoru boy can trade, but hopefully its a girl cause well, daughters are so sweet. Either way. Welcome bACK! group hug!
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

Hahaha thanks! Not sure yet, we find out 3/13!
Go Avs Go!

Feel free to check my org for any Avs you don't have. I also collect Avs cards, mostly base though. I do have some doubles available.
[Image: Signature.jpg]

PC's
Patrick Roy PC 966/7,265 = 13.30% Complete
Brandon Yip PC 101/183 = 55.19% Complete
Nick Palmieri 93/150 = 62.00% Complete

Unique Avs Cards = 1303
Unique Nordiques Cards = 1054

welcome back

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

First off, Welcome back to the boards! Congrats on the very pleasant life accomplishments! I am getting in the same boat myself.

Secondly, Brandon (Optimus_Prime) up there is a bit off of his rocker, so please do not pay mind to him. Haha!

Thirdly, if I have anything that you need, just give me a holler. I am always interested in trading! Best wishes!

Randi