`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nash-debo13???

RE: nash-debo13???
lol, newbs come out and want to cast stones at me..... ive been around long enough to know when things look out of place and dont add up. as i said, i wanted everyone on the site to know what happened and prevent possible scams. if/when nash gets several trades under his belt and he is a trusted trader on this site, i have no problem going to a mod and having them delete this thread.
to heideman, we were working on a trade. i did not send a complete lopsided trade to him for his approval, hence why i stated in my message to narrow down what he wanted from me. he sends me a message asking if this was my trade offer and if so he would accept. before i could respond he accepts and asked for me to send first. thats fine that you think im making myself look bad, i believe members that have been on here for a while and that are active on this board know that im a member that can be trusted, unlike some that are calling me out. i never said that nash scammed me, but his actions gave me the feeling he was attempting something like that and i wanted other members to be aware of what happened, which is what a forum is all about.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

Heideman - Pingbling did nothing wrong here and you are quickly making yourself look bad for calling out Ping. By doing so you are making your time short here. Would you want someone to accept a trade where you were getting $200 worth of cards and he was getting $1000? That's what the messages in the trade are for. Ping sent a message telling him to please delete the cards to make the trade more even instead of just deleting cards himself. Nash-Debo either didn't read the message or didn't care enough to give a hoot and decided to accept the trade. Ping and I have done a very high dollar trade and it went as smoothly as possibly can.

The fact that Heideman is saying this and jumping to Nash-Debo raises flags to me too as well about some of the newer people on this site.
[Image: Clintsbanner_zpsfba4b9ea.jpg]/IMG]

We agreed upon a trade, and yes he tried to get me to send first too saying "Well I am new, you might rip me off" I quickly squashed that. We did go back and forth like 49 times about the same offer before he accepted.

I will update people with the progress of the trade, he has provided a tracking number too.
If you are going to ship in a plain white envelope, please let me know before shipping unless agreed upon beforehand.

If you do not have more than 25 trades, you are sending first! Or else,
sorry!

Cant believe the ugly trend this thread took...I guess thats the last time i deal with Ping, hes such a scammer...Two newbies sticking up for each other, its been awhile but it seems we've seen this dog and pony show trick a few times.

What Ping did I do all the time, its called common sense and negotiating. Seems like its curtious to me to let someone trim down a trade that is lopsided...
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

I think there was just a misunderstanding, people who are new to the forum and the trade section aren't as familiar with the things veteran traders might take for granted. I have sent an offer to someone in their favor with the intention of them taking off what they don't want not so they can accept a trade outrageously in their favor and then have them accept it. We didn't complete the trade and just left it at that. But I think in this case Nash doesn't have the price guide and seeing an offer sent (not knowing how lopsided it was) and seeing the option to accept the offer he just misunderstood the intentions. But in all fairness their have been plenty of scammers on this site, and Ping didn't say "this is a fact he tried to scam me." He was just alerting the community to be aware. I will still trade with Nash Debo, but I do appreciate fellow members pointing out anything that could be fishy.

*Sidenote* Nash please keep me locked in for that Paul when it comes in!)
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

Wow... I'm getting my popcorn started as we speak!!!! Smile

Ping was not accusing. He was making others aware of what went on. I will say its pretty brazen to ask a dude like ping to send first though. As if all his feedback doesn't matter.
On the flip side I think Nash just saw what he thought was a sweet deal for him. However he should have waited for ping to respond.
As for hiedeman. I don't know what his or her issue is. Being new you ship first. Period. You don't enter med school being called doctor. Everyone needs to earn their bones.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

(03-01-2013, 09:20 AM)TBarn291 Wrote: I think there was just a misunderstanding, people who are new to the forum and the trade section aren't as familiar with the things veteran traders might take for granted. I have sent an offer to someone in their favor with the intention of them taking off what they don't want not so they can accept a trade outrageously in their favor and then have them accept it. We didn't complete the trade and just left it at that. But I think in this case Nash doesn't have the price guide and seeing an offer sent (not knowing how lopsided it was) and seeing the option to accept the offer he just misunderstood the intentions. But in all fairness their has been plenty of scammers on this site, and Ping didn't say this is a fact he tried to scam me. He was just alerting the community to be aware. I will still trade with Nash Debo, but I do appreciate fellow members pointing out anything that could be fishy.

*Sidenote* Nash please keep me locked in for that Paul when it comes in!)
Yes, complete misunderstanding and just new to the site and the way things work. Anyways, yea i will definitely let you know when it comes in and you have first crack at it, in the mean time do you want anything else?

Sounds like the newbies need to go back to school. An offer is exactly an offer - meaning, it is up for negotation. I'm just reminded of a line from "The Green Mile" - "how many times do you p- on the seat before learning to lift the lid?" It's the same principle. Clearly, Nash jump in too early and Heideman has just made a bad name for himself badmouthing a respected senior member. People, Senior members, members have far more credibility than new members. You just have to look at their trade ratings to see that. If i see someone has less than 25 completed trades, I will ask them to send first - even though it should be a given that newbies send first. After all, us well established members don't know who the newbies are as they haven't established a reputation one way or the other.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

I think one of the main issues was that he does not have a OPG. I was trying to work out a trade with him, but he kept going back and forth 1 card at a time asking me " if I remove this card from my side then which one should I remove from your side"

He had no clue what the cards were worth. If he didn't have some LeBron GU cards I wanted, I would have just told him I am not interested in trading. It's just too much work trying to do a 10-15 or more card trade when the other guy doesn't know the value of the cards on either side.
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade