`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
A HUGE shoutout to ugameck and Floydtown today's mailday

A HUGE shoutout to ugameck and Floydtown today's mailday
Made a few trades with obviously great members on these forums. They contributed to one of the nicest mailday's I've had in a long while. I was absolutely blown away by Ugameck's package. I know I've thanked you in pm, but thank you again, you blew me away. And thank you Floydtown who contributed to my multi-color patch collection with the brees 3 color and a game used for my Nick Foles pc.

Without further ado, here is the best I could do in fitting all the cards in one picture. Hall of fame autographs, multi-color patches, topps chrome rookies, Nick Foles and Panini Black are all pc items Smile

[Image: 858968_10151319930107869_719040597_o_zps38b38240.jpg]

RE: A HUGE shoutout to ugameck and Floydtown today's mailday
That's one heck of a mailday. Nice work.

Way to go, uga and floyd!!!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

treat my babies well! seriously - thank you for the trade. just treat that Bednarik Limited with care. i pulled that beast myself (that card got me interested in my Bednarik PC).

also - thank you for thinking of me with the trade!!
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

Awesome stuff, man! All those Panini Black cards look really nice lined up together.
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

(02-28-2013, 01:49 PM)ugameck Wrote: treat my babies well! seriously - thank you for the trade. just treat that Bednarik Limited with care. i pulled that beast myself (that card got me interested in my Bednarik PC).

also - thank you for thinking of me with the trade!!
I will! They won't be going anywhere. First hall of fame patch I've got so far. It will be expanding to huge proportions eventually. And the autograph, man amazing! Fits perfectly in my Hall of Fame autograph pc! I can't thank you enough.
(02-28-2013, 01:51 PM)sconnienation3 Wrote: Awesome stuff, man! All those Panini Black cards look really nice lined up together.
I'll get scans of the ones I have for the set. I love the Panini Black Set. Figured the /349 base set will be awesome when its all together.

Great mailday and awesome members for sure.
[Image: 38lDS2Y.png]
Registry http://registry.beckett.com/player-detai...pc_2286189
PC http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i49/se.../Suh%20PC/
RC - 35/37
Auto - 83/341
1/1- 11
**Banner made by jbel4331**

Sweet stuff but I think the bo belongs at home with me......Smile
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++