Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Jordan and 2013 Topps Mini cards sent to me by mistake

Michael Jordan and 2013 Topps Mini cards sent to me by mistake
Hey
I received some Michael Jordan cards and some 2013 Topps Mini cards in the mail. The only problem is that I never traded for these cards. Please let me know if you sent them to me on accident.
Thanks,
Adam

RE: Michael Jordan and 2013 Topps Mini cards sent to me by mistake
(02-27-2013, 02:18 PM)akaus Wrote: Hey
I received some Michael Jordan cards and some 2013 Topps Mini cards in the mail. The only problem is that I never traded for these cards. Please let me know if you sent them to me on accident.
Thanks,
Adam
Isn't there a return address on the mailer?
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade

The address wasn't very readable after I opened it. I tried to check the invoices from trades, but you can't see them once the trade was completed.

(02-27-2013, 04:42 PM)akaus Wrote: The address wasn't very readable after I opened it. I tried to check the invoices from trades, but you can't see them once the trade was completed.
You can still see invoices from completed trades on the "Completed Trades" tab.

Hey
I see that, but I don't see his address anywhere. Thanks for the heads up on the invoices. I am not sure what I was doing when I looked earlier.

Oh - right. So that's where my Jordan's went! Yes - please send them back to me.

Just kidding - I only send my Larry Birds to random addresses...so I know it wasn't me.

It's very honest of you to try and find the rightful owner of these cards. Please, please, please - make sure you *verify* the rightful owner before sending it back!

"Can you describe the card?"
Yes - it's a guy wearing a Bulls Jersey with the number 23 on it. It may or may not have a signature on it...can't remember.