`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Talking Turkey (red)

RE: Talking Turkey (red)
Nice autos! Too bad you didn't pull a big one, but you got four very good ones.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

(02-26-2013, 10:21 PM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: Nice autos! Too bad you didn't pull a big one, but you got four very good ones.
Yeah, Darvish or Trout would have been nice, but I'm happy with the Bauer.
Thanks
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(02-26-2013, 08:29 PM)toddaray Wrote: Id be interested in the Bauer if it is for trade. Are you doing anything with your base. Im going to complete the set. I need all of them if they are available for trade.
Not trading yet, but did you see the OPG for Turkey Red? Wow!
For anyone thinking it wasn't worth it, now I'm wishing I picked up 5 more boxes!
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Cishek looked real sharp for the US tonight. Unfortunately, Kimbrel wasn't.
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

ordered 10 and got nothing but crap... sad

(03-14-2013, 10:53 PM)aprirr Wrote: Cishek looked real sharp for the US tonight. Unfortunately, Kimbrel wasn't.
Steve Cishek was brilliant! I know who he is now! Too bad Kimbrel collapsed!
(03-14-2013, 11:46 PM)stojanowski Wrote: ordered 10 and got nothing but crap... sad
I'll take that crap off your hands! Smile what autos did you get?
Even the base set has some good cards ... Look at the OPG before you hate the hand you were dealt. I bought 5, got jeter, trout & Pujols base. The 5 autos (see my first post) didn't light up the message boards, but they were decent hits for the price.

(03-15-2013, 06:11 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Steve Cishek was brilliant! I know who he is now! Too bad Kimbrel collapsed!

I'll take that crap off your hands! Smile what autos did you get?
Even the base set has some good cards ... Look at the OPG before you hate the hand you were dealt. I bought 5, got jeter, trout & Pujols base. The 5 autos (see my first post) didn't light up the message boards, but they were decent hits for the price.
Ill get back to you in about two weeks when I get back to my place in manhattan ks