`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Topps Golden Moments Die Cuts Are In...

RE: 2012 Topps Golden Moments Die Cuts Are In...
(02-27-2013, 05:07 AM)Haze28 Wrote: That's amazing! I was fortunate enough to get about 20 cards, all of them base except one 14k gold embedded 1/1 card.
Which 1/1 card did you get?

(02-27-2013, 01:01 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: According to the "How it Works" section of The Chase, it says that the codes are suppose to unlock cards, too. I emailed them about this because I entered 75+ codes and didn't get anything. They said they'd get back to me. So they either messed up in the "How it Works" or on the website. I'll keep you posted.
It was my understanding (from something I recall having read on this site), that the cards and coins (real, not virtual) can be won for hitting certain milestones during your hit streak. Under this scenario, nothing can be won (other than a stable of virtual players to play the game) until the actual games begin. Am I right on this?

It's Brennan Boesch! Beautiful card, just not of a player that I like lol.

[Image: IMG_0009-11.jpg]
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

(02-27-2013, 11:08 AM)Haze28 Wrote: It's Brennan Boesch! Beautiful card, just not of a player that I like lol.

[Image: IMG_0009-11.jpg]
That is an awesome looking card. There are plenty of Tigers' fans on here, that's for sure.

(02-27-2013, 09:58 AM)gloveman Wrote: It was my understanding (from something I recall having read on this site), that the cards and coins (real, not virtual) can be won for hitting certain milestones during your hit streak. Under this scenario, nothing can be won (other than a stable of virtual players to play the game) until the actual games begin. Am I right on this?
According to what I read, BOTH. You can win cards by the codes and by putting together streaks ...
Copied From the website :
===================================================
1. Find special code cards in packs of 2013 Topps Baseball Series 1 and Series 2
2. Each code will unlock a randomly selected hitter to add to your roster.
3. Continue to enter codes to build your roster and collect more players.
4. Some codes will unlock an exclusive autographed Million Dollar Chase Card.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.