`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trading Rant .... Also FT

RE: Trading Rant .... Also FT
It's been 9 months since I trade mostly because I am not in the states.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

Hey bro, if you were referring to me... I sent you a message but I am sure you probably didn't recieve it due to a glitch on the site. As I am sure that anyone who has dealt with me before can vouch, I respond and communicate with my trade partners on a regular basis.

While I do agree that people should communicate better on the site, if somebody declines a trade without a comment, I think it's safe to say you don't have anything that interests them. I do think it is common courtesy, but don't think it should be madatory.

For example... If you have every card listed as "MINT" I will likely cancel the trade and not contact you, and if I do, it will probably be to rant about all the "MINT TRADERS" out there.

Another instance in which I normally don't reply is if somebody is offering 20 cards valued at $2.50 for a $50 AUTO... If you send me an insulting offer... why should I feel obligated to communicate with you?

Sorry if you didn't get my message... I just wasn't interested in the offer you presented.

(02-26-2013, 05:10 PM)daddys lil all star Wrote: Check my org for trades. Send offers. OH yeah and by the way......

This is a message to those who like to cancel trades for no reason at all.

I will leave names out of this one but you know who you are(more then one)
Latest incident.... I have had a trade pending for 5 days, waiting for a response. I see this trader create a new thread asking for trades. I asked if he would like to complete our trade. I log in today to see this trader cancelled our trade. I checked the messages list and no reason as to why. This is not only rude but a WASTE OF MY TIME.

TO those traders that have reticently joined or are unaware of this. This is not a way to go on here. I take my time to look at orgs and create trades only to have people cancel with no reason. If you don not like the cards or back out on it thats fine just let the other person know. Just had to remind and let those who are unaware know. This has happened a lot lately. Thank you...
PS. feel free to send offers on a trade

No harm no foul. I never mentioned a name and this could of been kept on a pm level. On the original post I put this has happened on more then one occasion with me. It wasn't necessarily directed to you personally but hey its in the past. Happy Trading.
I collect "THE 27 CLUB" - Matt Kemp & Mike Trout RC's
[Image: RyinvZK.png]
[Image: beckett2_zps5fe6c285.jpg]
~! KEEP THE HOBBY ALIVE !~
Props to jbel4331

Hey Bro, you never mentioned a name but this had to be directed at me:

"Latest incident.... I have had a trade pending for 5 days, waiting for a response. I see this trader create a new thread asking for trades. I asked if he would like to complete our trade. I log in today to see this trader cancelled our trade. I checked the messages list and no reason as to why. This is not only rude but a WASTE OF MY TIME."

You directed this at me on a public forum, so I responded on a public forum... As you mentioned, this could had been kept on a PM level. If you didn't want me to respond to your thread in this fashion, perhaps you should not have used our experience as an example. Especially, since I did absolutely nothing wrong to begin with... I am just setting the record straight.

Ha... And I am the one who wasted your time?? Get real dude.