`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to trade some Football for Orioles baseball

Looking to trade some Football for Orioles baseball
Hey, I'm starting an Orioles PC, if you have any, please lmk and check me for them, I do not have any baseball FT now, just looking to get back into it.

Thank you.
[Image: ce8f6545-0bdb-49f7-be76-b13239e656d6_zps6d8f6973.png]

RE: Looking to trade some Football for Orioles baseball
Can you be more specific? I mean I have a ton of Orioles lol

You looking for all current players? Only specific players like Bundy, Machado and Markakis? Rookie cards only? Autos only?

Feel free to look through my ORG and if you are interested in any I am interested in Elway, Von Miller, and Doug Martin cards. All my wants of those guys are marked.

I'm interested in Orioles in Orioles uniform, so I guess the most recent stuff would all be Topps products. Nothing specific besides that though. Right now, I only have a Reimold AU and a Schoop AU. I don't have anything from those players you are looking for at the moment though.

(02-26-2013, 04:21 PM)aktlingit Wrote: Can you be more specific? I mean I have a ton of Orioles lol

You looking for all current players? Only specific players like Bundy, Machado and Markakis? Rookie cards only? Autos only?

Feel free to look through my ORG and if you are interested in any I am interested in Elway, Von Miller, and Doug Martin cards. All my wants of those guys are marked.
[Image: ce8f6545-0bdb-49f7-be76-b13239e656d6_zps6d8f6973.png]

I have a bunch of Ripkens, and a few other miscellaneous Orioles. Mostly base and $2-$10 inserts, so I don't really have anything in the way of high-end.

If you're interested and have any Calvin Johnson or Julio Jones cards to trade, give me a look.
[Image: 7tljd.png]