`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lookin for josiahcecil

RE: lookin for josiahcecil
(07-30-2013, 10:48 PM)Maverick06 Wrote: For some reason Im picturing jacoby's head on Randy Johnson's picture on that card lol
Don't say that, Jacoby will take ya down! lol in all seriousness though, Jacoby's a great guy who is fighting for a great cause (I mean his charity work, not kneebusting)
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

sorry if it sounded like i was "endorsing" him. But i have made several very smooth and easy trades with him in the past. I have never had a complaint, issue, problem. If you were serious about me being a "middle man" i could do that for people i have traded with before if you REALLY want cards from him, and he REALLY wants to sell them.

In my personal experience i would not call him a scamer, maybe a guy with some hard luck, or issues, or problems, maybe he shouldn't be trading at the moment, maybe he needs the finances of selling some cards. also the "MSF" on his profile. I do not believe was there when we werre trading... if it was i missed it and never waited to receive cards before i mailed mine out.

Hope everyone gets what they are waiting for/owed.
Ryan

Primary PC: Taylor Hall, Jordan Eberle, Connor Mcdavid, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
Collecting All Oilers GU/Auto/SN cards

also building sets, needs found here http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1488853.html

(07-30-2013, 10:48 PM)Maverick06 Wrote: For some reason Im picturing jacoby's head on Randy Johnson's picture on that card lol
i make that card look sex-ay

Work do you have proof you sent your end, I am not saying you didnt but would you trust someone you never traded with on their word saying yes I sent it, no you wouldnt I guarantee it. LEADMETOGREATNESS was takin care of. Also everyone else who has traded with me in the past knows im an a plus trader 99% of the time. So all of you slandering name people can you know what! work PM me please.
Also maverick you are an idiot would you send cards before you had your cash? Lets think about that newbie. No one in their right mind would send the product before the payment. "Hey walmart will you send me that big screen tv and then I will pay you when I get it" freaking morons on this site who talk crap and put their 2 cents in on every situation they have no idea about WOW!

(07-31-2013, 10:28 PM)josiahcecil Wrote: Work do you have proof you sent your end, I am not saying you didnt but would you trust someone you never traded with on their word saying yes I sent it, no you wouldnt I guarantee it. LEADMETOGREATNESS was takin care of. Also everyone else who has traded with me in the past knows im an a plus trader 99% of the time. So all of you slandering name people can you know what! work PM me please.
Also maverick you are an idiot would you send cards before you had your cash? Lets think about that newbie. No one in their right mind would send the product before the payment. "Hey walmart will you send me that big screen tv and then I will pay you when I get it" freaking morons on this site who talk crap and put their 2 cents in on every situation they have no idea about WOW!

I have traded with you and work before. You seem like a nice enough guy, but the truth is you did not ship until I followed up with you a week after you had marked our trade as shipped. I have traded with work and had no problems with him. You said that you had some personal issues going on and I can respect that *for our trade*, but when multiple people are saying that you did not send your end of the trade, either you did not send or there is a huge conspiracy to make you look like a bad trader.

I love a good conspiracy theory, but sadly I believe that is not what's going on here.
PC: Kovy-Hasek-Bure-Sanford-Low

Trading for:
00-01 SC Beam Team
01-02 YoungStars Gold
Tradelist
Photobucket