`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lookin for josiahcecil

RE: lookin for josiahcecil
With experiences I've had here & from people pulling that stupid crap on other sites...its best to pay no attention to him, cancel any offer he makes!

One thing I like about some of the other sites I go to...its mandatory all sales are with PayPal "goods" so that you are protected & can get your money back from scammers. This guy fits the description of one in how he changes things on the fly like that.

I'd just avoid him no matter what he offers.
[Image: BennBanner.png]

Looking for Jamie Benn short prints from 09-10!

http://photobucket.com/BennHockey
http://photobucket.com/hockeytrades

I have trade with him multiple times and NEVER ha a problem
Primary PC: Taylor Hall, Jordan Eberle, Connor Mcdavid, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
Collecting All Oilers GU/Auto/SN cards

also building sets, needs found here http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1488853.html

So we finally hammered out a deal, BUT HE WILL SEND CARDS UPON RECEIPT OF PAYMENT!! RED FLAG!!
I wonder if rczubaty would mind being a middle man for this guy and us? We could tell rczubaty what cards we would like then he could pass the request to josiahcecil and get the trades all completed? What do you think rczubaty?

Personally, I would NOT make a deal with him right now! If the Trade Tool is not being used for the sale, then it should not happen! I am guessing that it is, but I just want to make sure. As for the reason why not to make a deal, I will just say that we are working out some details on this situation. Hang tight, folks.

Randi

So our deal fell through yet again, I picked $279 worth of cards from his ORG, he wanted $195US in payment (paypal) and he would give me $40 in free base cards from a team of my choice. And of course he would send the cards as soon as payment arrived. Sweet deal I know right!! LOL I get the impression he is swooping in and trying to make a few quick hit and runs before the MODs realize he is here. Hopefully everyone is on to this guy by now, STAY AWAY!

Umm... I am a Mod and have posted a warning before you posted this. We are working on the situation and will be deciding what to do with him. Again, do NOT make any deals.

Randi

(07-30-2013, 05:47 PM)Maverick06 Wrote: So our deal fell through yet again, I picked $279 worth of cards from his ORG, he wanted $195US in payment (paypal) and he would give me $40 in free base cards from a team of my choice. And of course he would send the cards as soon as payment arrived. Sweet deal I know right!! LOL I get the impression he is swooping in and trying to make a few quick hit and runs before the MODs realize he is here. Hopefully everyone is on to this guy by now, STAY AWAY!

Just my own curiousity but what kind of options do you have at your disposal to deal with people that do these kinds of things? Other than suspending their account

(07-30-2013, 07:14 PM)Maverick06 Wrote: Just my own curiousity but what kind of options do you have at your disposal to deal with people that do these kinds of things? Other than suspending their account
they send me to kneecap them.

(07-30-2013, 07:20 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: they send me to kneecap them.
guns don't hurt people, people with mustaches do Tongue lol jacoby, beckett's main enforcer!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

For some reason Im picturing jacoby's head on Randy Johnson's picture on that card lol