`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Jordan High Voltage 500 HV14

RE: Michael Jordan High Voltage 500 HV14
(02-25-2013, 09:39 PM)Rosson13 Wrote: Well I really have no idea what it would grade as,but I do know it has only been touched out of the protector MAYBE 3 or 4 times over the years. @hegotgame1515 you would definitely know more about than I do. Say I want to get it graded what do I do? I have collected A LOT of cards and coins, but never had anything officially graded yet.
Getting the card graded can help you get more return out of the sale, However the card is notorious for having print lines,edge and corner issues, so i doubt it would grade higher then a BGS 9 with weak subs...
From the pics i saw a BGS 9 is possible....

If you were to list it on ebay,You must disclose any issues with the card and provide clear scans or pics....4 pics of front 4 of back!!!

Put a bin of $1500 or make an offer....
You will get offers of $500(lmao) to $1200 anything around $900 plus is ok to sell, but you could hold out for an offer over $1100..

Collecting BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts

[Image: MJBGS95PC_zpsaa817dfe.jpg]

Ok,thanks a lot for the info. I don't think I'll sell it anytime soon but if the right offer/trade comes along it is a possibility. That's quite a bit of money for a $3 pack of cards lol.

Lol u gotta love overnight experts ! Hegotgame knows what he is taking about, both he and I are huge mj collectors and have high end collections both easily two of the best In Australia, do Urself a favour and get it graded if u get a bgs 9 il buy it off u for $1250 ! Or take the low ball price of $200 - $500 lol goodluck buddy and keep us in mind for resale or trade for its true high value if u like

90's mj collector 9.5's or better, also collecting Chris Paul patches and autos

chill hegotgame, this isnt blowout, theres no need to put down other members. brian gave his opinion on the card, the forum is to get info from several people. i see no problem with telling brian his appraisal is off, but theres no need to say several derrogatory things, i know blowout thrives on that type of stuff, but i like to think we keep it more friendly on here.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(02-26-2013, 09:13 AM)pingbling23 Wrote: chill hegotgame, this isnt blowout, theres no need to put down other members. brian gave his opinion on the card, the forum is to get info from several people. i see no problem with telling brian his appraisal is off, but theres no need to say several derrogatory things, i know blowout thrives on that type of stuff, but i like to think we keep it more friendly on here.
If you go back and check his last few threads/posts you will see a lot is directed at me for some reason!

Don't know why he has an issue?

How many times does someone need to bring up the current fall in Mj prices in threads that have nothing to do with it?

My comments are too much, but so are his!
Collecting BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts

[Image: MJBGS95PC_zpsaa817dfe.jpg]

@topgun Thank you for the offer and I will definitely keep you guys in mind when I get it graded. Thanks again guys for the info.

(02-26-2013, 05:31 PM)Rosson13 Wrote: @topgun Thank you for the offer and I will definitely keep you guys in mind when I get it graded. Thanks again guys for the info.
All good my friend goodluck

90's mj collector 9.5's or better, also collecting Chris Paul patches and autos

(02-26-2013, 03:53 PM)hegotgame1515 Wrote: If you go back and check his last few threads/posts you will see a lot is directed at me for some reason!

Don't know why he has an issue?

How many times does someone need to bring up the current fall in Mj prices in threads that have nothing to do with it?

My comments are too much, but so are his!
+1. I find that he comes on random threads, says comments that are either not relevant or rude in nature, then leaves....

[Image: Nick.jpg]