Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i am back

i am back
hey all

I am coming in and out of this site. because of work but i am trying to stay on as I love the folks on here. so what have I miss since I last log on?

Happy collecting

J.J.
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

RE: i am back
Welcome back J.J... again. Haha! Nothing much is new, so stay tuned and maybe something will happen.

Randi

Welcome back man! Smile

Tim
Collecting:
Jordan Eberle (#/to be updated soon)
Taylor Hall (#/to be updated soon)
Fistric or Dubnyk (Don't know which yet...)

Well, Let's see. Johnny got engaged to the tramp down the street that i never could stand. Many say it's because she's preggo but i heard she actually was given some money form the death of a grandparent, so i have a feeling that really pushed the engagement. The wedding is in a couple of weeks, a real rush job if you ask me thus further confirming my suspicion about the above statement. The invitations are word of mouth so that should go over real well. I'll probably go just to see the events unfold.

It snowed pretty good last night and the snow plows knocked the mailbox off of my post so there i was at 8:30am out in the cold shoveling a path to my mailbox so i could put it up before the mail got there, that way, the mail person could put it in the mailbox and not throw it on my snow covered driveway, well, it might or might not be uncovered at that time depending on how motivated i am to remove the snow. I saw on the television last night that it's supposed to be sunny and warm tomorrow so i might even just try to let the snow melt itself out. I might even just put in a ruler and track the melting per hour and turn it into a nice little presentation that i'll hold later in the week.

The oscars were on last night, i dont know if you caught that or not, but i was glued to the tv. I love those shows, they are great. Well, I don't know if you heard the story or not, it's been pretty popular around here so i'll just go ahead and tell you anyway. about a month and a half ago...well...maybe it was a month. no, it couldn't have been a month because i was in the hospital with my gullstones, my gull bladder isn't working like it used to and the doctors said that it should probably come out but than they tell me that the stones will pass and the insurance company is giving them a run around so that i should just try to drink more prune juice, so it couldn't have been than. i think it was a month and a half ago. well anyway, i guess its not important but Corey said that she was going to the oscars and she needed a dress. I thought she was kidding because who does she know in hollywood? Nobody i knew of and i asked around and it seemed like nobody else knew either. So anyway she needed a dress and wanted to go dress shopping. I know she's had a rough time of it lately since jackson left her and all, i mean what kind of guy just ups and leaves a pretty girl like that all on her own. sad shame it is. at least they don't have any kids so it's really just her and like i always try to say, time heals all wounds. Well, Any kids that we know of anyway because jamie told me that he had another family and she was just his fling on the side but i don't really trust what jamie says because she likes to gossip and thats the problem with people who gossip, they'll spread anything and its so hard to trust them. So i took her dress shopping and she wanted dresses that were thousands of dollars! i mean how can she afford that? But she looked amazing. I sware, i've never see that girl so happy. I'm sure if she went to prom she would have looked even more beautiful, i bet you she would have even made it into a magazine she looked that amazing. Anyway, she pays with cash. Where did she get the cash from? I dont know, thats for sure but it was in a roll and all in 20's. That girl is doing something on the side, i mean you can't blame her because of jackson leaving her and a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do, but it makes you think. did the chicken come before the egg or the egg before the chicken, know what i mean? So at dinner with mayble, i says to mayble about the cash and the dress and the story and she says to me that she heard it wasn't true! this was all made up and that girl is living in some sort of fantasy. I found it hard to believe that somebody would go through that much effort to make something up but who does she know in hollywood? I didn't know and neither did mayble. So i says to mayble, i says that she should just keep her mouth shut. Corey has been through a lot and what has mayble done to help her out? Nothing, and here she is slandering her name and crushing the poor girls dreams, it just wasn't right. So i had to stick up for corey. And than mayble got all angry and stormed out of lunch and didnt even pay for it! Left me with the bill! can you believe it?! So than the story got around that corey wasn't even going that she made it up! i was so angry, but than i asked the person who said it, i wont tell you her name because i dont like to spread gossip, but she said that it was dana who told her. i felt awful! maybe it was true. So called mayble to apologize and when the phone picked up, it was a man! not her husband of course, but another man! and he said maybe doesn't want to talk to me! I could not believe it. And here's the kicker of the story! i was watching the oscars last night and sure enough there was corey in the audience wearing the dress i helped pick out! I could not believe it. I wanted to call up mayble and rub it in her face, but i knew she was watching and i'm better than that. I just smiled and thought, you go girl, to corey. Anyway, So thats how i got my new car.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches