`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
How long for redemptions

How long for redemptions
I know they can take a very long time to ship out. I have seen some that they have waited months for the card or cards to be shipped out from Topps.
But what do you think normal time is? I think mine have been siting for like 2 weeks.

RE: How long for repemdtions
It may take a while if it's based on spelling. haha

Seriously, I've heard of people waiting a year or more. I've never done a "redemption".
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

i asked for replacements on two of my redemptions a month ago and they are both still "pending" X( imma have to call them back( which took two days and about 15 calls before i actually reached someone) worst. customer service. ever.
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]

Thanks for the info guys.

RE: How long for redemptions
The biggest factor is not how long it takes the company to send it out, but how long it takes the player to actually sign what he agreed to.

I have waited 16 months for an Upper Deck redemption back in 2003 before they started doing replacement cards and to top it off it was a Rocco Baldelli SPX JSY Auto. What a bust he turned out be!! I am waiting for a 2012 Bowman Chrome Bryce Harper Blue Refractor Auto now. Very impatiently too...LOL. I have found with redemptions that most of the time the ones that take longer to get usually are in better condition. I don't know if thats an actual factor but just a general observation with my redemptions.

Yup - i am impatiently waiting on a harper auto, trout auto, 2 kemp autos and 3 griffey autos - seems like they have been pending for weeks now....BUT I guess its a good thing they haven't gone out yet with the snow storms that have been hitting my area - round 2 today.

I think Kemp has some type of legal issue with signing this year. All his Topps stuff is redemptions and I haven’t seen any new autos of him this year. I've been waiting on a '12 TTT Kemp/Kershaw/Gordon triple AU/GU card for 19 weeks. I've been waiting longer for my Bowman Platinum Derek Norris though, but we all know Derek Norris doesn’t really exist... He's the Keyser Soze of baseball.
[Image: medlendodger_zps6b1c847c.jpg]
**Looking for Kris Medlen cards, willing to trade/buy**

Best story about redemptions.
I pull a Green Au Ref card of a prospect/Bowman last year...then in the same box, I pull a redemption for that exact card.
I call..4X..talked to person (faster I ever got through) and they said for me to send the card and redemption in and they would send the card.
I said"WHAT??" I have the redeemed card and redemption. I must of heard wrong, because he said..send in the redemption and we will send the card..I said..I do not want 2 cards..I have the card..I would like a replacement.
"No..can not do that unless you send the card back"
I asked again..how does this work..
I can get a different card or 2 of the same card, BUT not the card I pulled and a different redemption???
That sums it up..I was going to ask about the 9 redemptions I have pending for over 9 months, but figured..I do not want the get into a circular argument again..
I hung up and took M&Ms..Motrin and Michelob!!!
Topps does not have the worse customer service..they have NO customer service

(02-25-2013, 12:29 PM)Murzcoach Wrote: I think Kemp has some type of legal issue with signing this year. All his Topps stuff is redemptions and I haven’t seen any new autos of him this year. I've been waiting on a '12 TTT Kemp/Kershaw/Gordon triple AU/GU card for 19 weeks. I've been waiting longer for my Bowman Platinum Derek Norris though, but we all know Derek Norris doesn’t really exist... He's the Keyser Soze of baseball.
I'm waiting on a redemption from Five Star where Kemp is one of several players who are supposed to sign the card. Am I screwed then if he has legal issues? Will I never get this card and end up getting whatever Topps wants to send me? Think they will send the card without his signature on it?
[Image: angelsbanner.jpg]