`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Opinion of Value

RE: Opinion of Value
IF I was a huge Bears fan, I would say 700-900.
My Bucket

Wish list
1) Reggie White Auto
2) 2005 Topps Fan Favorite John Elway Auto (Baseball)
4) $$$ to buy 1 & 2

Thanks everyone for the help. I appreciate it. Not sure what I want to do here. I know one thing....If I want it, I am going to have to sell some stuff to justify that kind of purchase!
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

I wouldn't pay more than $250-$350. I understand its 8 autos but no one on the card other than Butkus sells for more than $5-$25 each. Sayers was a good players but signs a ton McMahon was decent Cutler isn't a very high seller. There's just no way I'd pay more than that
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

(02-25-2013, 12:03 AM)biglump007 Wrote: I wouldn't pay more than $250-$350. I understand its 8 autos but no one on the card other than Butkus sells for more than $5-$25 each. Sayers was a good players but signs a ton McMahon was decent Cutler isn't a very high seller. There's just no way I'd pay more than that
Absolutely this. ^^^ But I wouldn't be shocked by $500.

FWIW The Packers one /5 with Favre, Starr, Rodgers, Driver, Jennings, and Dowler was on the bay for a long time at $4999 with apparently no takers (I know - shocking), although it doesn't seem to be there anymore. THAT one I could see upwards of $1000 mainly because of the 3 QBs on the same card (and not just because I'm a Packer fan). For a Bears 8-auto to be worth $7500 to me it would have to have at least 5 or 6 of: Payton, Halas, Nagurski, Grange, Luckman, Butkus, Sayers, and Bulldog Turner, with the other 2-3 coming from a group including Singletary, Hampton, and Ditka. Gimme THAT card!!

I think your $250 offer was reasonable, however as the seller apparently thinks he's going to pay off his house with the card... good luck.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

Let's not forget that any company can make an 8 player card and slap stickers on it, it would be another thing if all players touched the card.
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

(02-25-2013, 12:03 AM)biglump007 Wrote: I wouldn't pay more than $250-$350. I understand its 8 autos but no one on the card other than Butkus sells for more than $5-$25 each. Sayers was a good players but signs a ton McMahon was decent Cutler isn't a very high seller. There's just no way I'd pay more than that
I'd pay 400 in a heartbeat, but wouldn't go over 500. Individually, they may not be worth more than $250-$300, but this is one of those cases where the whole is worth more than the sum of the parts. (To me anyway) To have them all on the same card is cooler than having a card of each of them, in my opinion. It also helps that I am a Bear fan, although I would have had different players on it if I were designing it.

(02-24-2013, 04:22 PM)superynaldo Wrote: The buyer is asking 7k, you offered $250... According to his insane asking price, you are not even in the ballpark...
that doesnt mean alot.. ive did the same thing iso has tried but mine was a mike thomas inscription that says "money $ mike" he wanted like 4 k for it and i offered 40 bucks.. he took it.

id say its worth no more than 500$ though
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.