`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jimfalbo21's 2013 IP/TTM autographs UPDATE 12/20

jimfalbo21's 2013 IP/TTM autographs UPDATE 12/20
I'm going to post all my auto's in one thread this year, that way I can keep one rolling thread of everything that I get! I'm going to re-post my TribeFest auto's as they were signed in 2013!

I hope everyone enjoys!

[Image: 016-6.jpg]

[Image: 015-4.jpg]

[Image: 014-4.jpg]

[Image: 013-11.jpg]

[Image: 012-10.jpg]

[Image: 011-13.jpg]

[Image: 010-11.jpg]

[Image: 009-13.jpg]

[Image: 008-15.jpg]

[Image: 007-1-2.jpg]

[Image: 006-1-4.jpg]

[Image: 005-8.jpg]

[Image: 004-15.jpg]

[Image: 002-1-4.jpg]

[Image: 001-10.jpg]
I had Cody Allen (Indians prospect) sign the wrong Cody Allen card, and he didn't even say anything! He must have thought I was such an idiot!

[Image: 001-11.jpg]

[Image: 003-1-3.jpg]
This Francona is available for trade!

I received these next two from meachma1, he's an awesome guy who also collects IP autos! I'm going to send him some cards in return after my spring training vacation.

[Image: 001_zpsb322a29f.jpg]

[Image: 003_zpsbd45d030.jpg]

This is my first TTM return of the year, only a HOFer!

[Image: 001_zpsac48f1cb.jpg]

RE: jimfalbo21's 2013 IP/TTM autographs
sweet autos - I love to TTM as well.
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

Really nice additions. Looking forward for future pics.

[Image: 001_zpsb15eaf4c.jpg]

got this today via TTM, a 13 day turnaround.

via wikipedia>>Denkinger is probably best remembered by baseball fans for a blown call he made at first base in Game 6 of the 1985 World Series, played on October 26. The St. Louis Cardinals led the Kansas City Royals by 3 games to 2. The Cardinals had taken a 1-0 lead in the 8th inning on a single by little-used backup catcher Brian Harper after pitchers Danny Cox (of the Cardinals) and Charlie Leibrandt (of the Royals) had battled back and forth all game long. Todd Worrell came into the game for the Cardinals in the 9th inning, first facing Jorge Orta, the leadoff batter for the Royals. Orta hit a slow roller to first baseman Jack Clark, who tossed to Worrell covering first base. Denkinger was the umpire at first base and called Orta safe, even though television replays and photographs clearly showed that he was out by half a step. The Cardinals argued briefly,[3] but Denkinger refused to reverse it. The Royals went on to win Game 6 by the score of 2-1.
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

Nice cards! I sent some to Trevor Bauer, haven't seen that come back yet.
[Image: image_zps2colexaf.jpeg]
Looking for Mookie Betts, Antonio Brown, Pedroia, Andrew McCutchen, David Ortiz, Draymond Green

(02-25-2013, 07:22 PM)joncarrie2006 Wrote: Nice cards! I sent some to Trevor Bauer, haven't seen that come back yet.
Thanks! I hope Bauer begins the season with the Columbus Cliippers, that way I can get him IP!

Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

(02-25-2013, 07:30 PM)jimfalbo21 Wrote: Thanks! I hope Bauer begins the season with the Columbus Cliippers, that way I can get him IP!
Bauer signed last year when he was at Reno. I got him while he was at the snack bar ordering some chicken fingers! Good guy.
Collecting Mark McGwire, Will Clark, Bo Jackson, Albert Pujols

Great autos! Speaking of TribeFest, that reminds me I need to post my autos for PadreFest.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

(02-26-2013, 12:06 AM)meachma1 Wrote: Bauer signed last year when he was at Reno. I got him while he was at the snack bar ordering some chicken fingers! Good guy.
Hey, don't worry about getting any auto's for me in ST, I decided not to send you any cards b/c I have had too much going on.

I'll hit ya up after ST!

Nice stuff, What is the best web site to find TTM info such as address etc.?
Current projects:
2014 Topps Heritage
2012 Gypsy Queen master set
Super Bowl Winning QB autos
1965 Topps baseball[Image: fellerryanben_zpse6968d67.jpg]