`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LCS had two more packs of Prizm....

LCS had two more packs of Prizm....
OK, I love this product. The LCS had the last two packs that they would be getting. I choked a bit at the $8 per pack price but figure one Lillard or Kyrie would pay for it.

The first pack was a bust....

The Second?

[Image: IMG_0002_zps43d44829.jpg]

I already have the /25 version. This is a nice addition

http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

RE: LCS had two more packs of Prizm....
Nice hit! If I recall you have been crushing it wit Kobe autos over the past few months. Is that three of them over the past few months?

I'm jealous. I picked up a few boxes and packa this year and got next to nothing for the PC or as quality trade bait.
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

Dude! Holy crap! Nice pull!
[Image: mP9e9L.png]

J-March = King of Kobes ...

(02-22-2013, 06:18 PM)SHowley2003 Wrote: Nice hit! If I recall you have been crushing it wit Kobe autos over the past few months. Is that three of them over the past few months?

I'm jealous. I picked up a few boxes and packa this year and got next to nothing for the PC or as quality trade bait.
Yeah man, its three since December! It has forced me into collecting Kobe's to be honest. Prizm has been very very good to me. I completed two full sets, hit the Kobe /25, the regular Kobe, the Shumpert /25, the Lillard refractor thing (which I sold for enough to complete my THreads auto set and then some) and I hit an Anthology auto out of 8 from Prizm. One of the full sets I traded today...towards some MJ inserts that I plan or hope to trade for some Kobe's.

(02-22-2013, 06:46 PM)ryancholden Wrote: Dude! Holy crap! Nice pull!
Thank you sir. When I got to the middle of the pack I saw a familiar auto...I was pretty excited.
(02-22-2013, 08:00 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: J-March = King of Kobes ...
Yeah its almost funny at this point. How you been man? Hope all is well in Napa!

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

(02-22-2013, 08:30 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: Yeah man, its three since December! It has forced me into collecting Kobe's to be honest. Prizm has been very very good to me. I completed two full sets, hit the Kobe /25, the regular Kobe, the Shumpert /25, the Lillard refractor thing (which I sold for enough to complete my THreads auto set and then some) and I hit an Anthology auto out of 8 from Prizm. One of the full sets I traded today...towards some MJ inserts that I plan or hope to trade for some Kobe's.

Thank you sir. When I got to the middle of the pack I saw a familiar auto...I was pretty excited.

Yeah its almost funny at this point. How you been man? Hope all is well in Napa!
I sent you a trade offer mister man ...

Man I know I've said this before but I want to start sending you my money so you can buy me boxes lol. You are always hitting something nice it seems. Your LCS has some serious mojo. Is this one gonna be up for trade?

(02-22-2013, 10:46 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: Man I know I've said this before but I want to start sending you my money so you can buy me boxes lol. You are always hitting something nice it seems. Your LCS has some serious mojo. Is this one gonna be up for trade?
Yeah I got very lucky on this one! As for tràde, it could be. I will listen to offers but I don't know. I also picked up a waiters auto from certified. Not sure if you would be interested...
(02-22-2013, 10:41 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I sent you a trade offer mister man ...
Yeah man I am trying to find the auto and then I will know what's what. I also need to determine if I have that Matt Moore.

(02-22-2013, 10:50 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: Yeah I got very lucky on this one! As for tràde, it could be. I will listen to offers but I don't know. I also picked up a waiters auto from certified. Not sure if you would be interested...

Yeah man I am trying to find the auto and then I will know what's what. I also need to determine if I have that Matt Moore.
Sweet, broseph.

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWWOW
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK