Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12-13 Elite Box Break Scan

12-13 Elite Box Break Scan
[Image: Elite_zpsb2a4fb13.jpg]
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

RE: 12-13 Elite Box Break Scan
good-looking break. Short-numbered auto and a patch! What are the odds/guarantees on this? I went to my lousy excuse for an LCS (cubby hole in an indoor batting cage) and it was the only bball product (typical) and they were out. Might have to get a box.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

I don't really know the odds, I usually just try a box of new product. Yeah, the Sullinger is nice! Just an intriguing year because of the 2 RC classes, think odds are a lot better.

The boxes break three autos and a game used. Like anything panini the odds aren't really posted.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

I'd be highly interested in the Patrick Patterson auto ... the Kings just picked him up, so I'm on the hunt for one. Let me know, thanks! RJ

(02-22-2013, 11:08 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I'd be highly interested in the Patrick Patterson auto ... the Kings just picked him up, so I'm on the hunt for one. Let me know, thanks! RJ
I'll check you for it, I had a small Patterson PC, but now that he's not a Rocket anymore, will probably move them. What's funny is that I bought several redemptions for his autos and they never came in, they'll come in now that he was traded.

(02-22-2013, 11:35 PM)htowntigger Wrote: I'll check you for it, I had a small Patterson PC, but now that he's not a Rocket anymore, will probably move them. What's funny is that I bought several redemptions for his autos and they never came in, they'll come in now that he was traded.
Cool ... yeah, I saw that you PCd him, was wondering how you'd handle that, LOL ... and I have a ton of stuff not listed, just PM me who you like and I'll add it to make it work for you.

I'd be very interested in the Mourning if it's available.
Always willing to trade for Dwyane Wade/Alonzo Mourning Cards

What other base rookies did you get? Also, is that Terrence Ross FT? I am going to make a run at this set with the rookies.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

sWEET KIRLENKO
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK