`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
snowed in.

snowed in.
well kc had over 12' of snow so who's looking to make some trade. i have opened up over 700 more cards for trade and am working on opening up some more. send offers.
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

RE: snowed in.
I'm there with ya man. This is nuts. I forgot to hit the store last night so I had to hitch hike my a** up to QT to get food for the family. Walking a mile is easy. Walking a mile in knee high snow is a b*tch.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

it sucks. i just think its funny that baseball tournaments start march 9th and we got knee high snow on the 21st of feb. my son is 17 and is getting mad bc hes tired of being inside and wants to go hang with friends but the roads are terrible and we wont let him leave and drive.

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

Open offer sent.
Currently collecting Mike Trout, Bo Jackson and Al Kaline.

Sets for sale or trade:

1998 Leaf Rookies & Stars-- 99.7% complete.
1999 Finest-- Complete.
2000 Bowman Chrome-- Complete.
2001 Studio---97% complete.

It's starting to taper off in western Kansas. We've got about 14" where I am. Pretty awesome.

i'd say we got at least 6 inches in STL where im at. and some ice/sleet to go with it. on top of that, last night our toilet started overflowing. we called e-maintence last night and they said there was nothing they could do and would get a plumber out today while we were at work. gf got home, plumber canceled due to weather and we found a flood in our bedroom/laundry room and spilled out into the storage also.

NOW they said there going to try and get someone out tonight to get this thing fixed. its a F*n mess. im raging right now.
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

(02-21-2013, 05:58 PM)908 Wrote: it sucks. i just think its funny that baseball tournaments start march 9th and we got knee high snow on the 21st of feb. my son is 17 and is getting mad bc hes tired of being inside and wants to go hang with friends but the roads are terrible and we wont let him leave and drive.

He'd get to the corner and you'd be digging him out. Smart man!
(02-21-2013, 06:47 PM)thepozr Wrote: It's starting to taper off in western Kansas. We've got about 14" where I am. Pretty awesome.
Awesome! You must be sitting on the couch. I've been out in this sh*t all day. There ain't nothing awesome about it.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

the kids were happy until there was so much that they couldnt go anywere and do anything.

In Michigan, we call that flurries. -Just kidding, guys. Feel your pain. Hope all is well and everyone stays safe. Good time to do some organizing, I guess. Hope none of you had to work.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

I'm from Boston originally and went to high school in Connecticut. I can remember those days when I had to deal with snow. Now I live in Florida and haven't seen a shovel in 20 years.
[Image: Boston.jpg]