`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 Packs of Spring Fever

4 Packs of Spring Fever
Not bad. No autos but ok for free packs.
[Image: img013_zps699f3d15.jpg]
[Image: img014_zps995f05e6.jpg]
[Image: img015_zps3a5bf8ad.jpg]
[Image: rxDwab1.png]
Collector of Yoenis Cespedes, Jose Canseco and other Oakland Athletics of the past and present

RE: 4 Packs of Spring Fever
i'd like a shot at that cano and logan if you see anything in my org you like. im still adding alot.

where do you get these free packs?
[Image: angelsbanner.jpg]

(02-21-2013, 12:23 AM)elfeo013 Wrote: where do you get these free packs?
I believe Spring Fever redemption cards were inserted into packs of 2013 Topps and, between Feb. 20 and Feb. 27 or 28, you could redeem them at participating LCS for special packs of Spring Fever cards.
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

(02-21-2013, 12:54 AM)aprirr Wrote: I believe Spring Fever redemption cards were inserted into packs of 2013 Topps and, between Feb. 20 and Feb. 27 or 28, you could redeem them at participating LCS for special packs of Spring Fever cards.
What he said ^

[Image: rxDwab1.png]
Collector of Yoenis Cespedes, Jose Canseco and other Oakland Athletics of the past and present

Way to go, congratulations. I want to find out from my LCS if he ever participates in stuff like this. Thanks for mentioning it.
Always looking for Al Kaline cards - Mr. Tiger!

(02-21-2013, 03:50 AM)PopSon5481 Wrote: Way to go, congratulations. I want to find out from my LCS if he ever participates in stuff like this. Thanks for mentioning it.
Topps usually has a list of participating stores on their site.

need salvy are these in beckett. i cant seem to find them i got a pack.
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.