`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shout Out to TBarn & JMarch

Shout Out to TBarn & JMarch
Hopefully these 2 collectors don't mind me letting everyone know what amazing collector's and people they are. (I'm sure everyone knew anyway)

Both of these members sent cards with nothing in return and asked for nothing in return and are a huge asset to the Beckett community and the hobby in general.

Just thought I'd let everyone know how awesome you guys are and we are lucky to have members and friends like you.

Thanks both of you for the cards. They were much appreciated.
[Image: Clintsbanner_zpsfba4b9ea.jpg]/IMG]

RE: Shout Out to TBarn & JMarch
Amen!
[Image: mP9e9L.png]

What did u have to say to them to get free cards?...lol

Kiddn

Cool guys... pm me for my addy too. Lol

HAHA thanks HOF. I appreciate the gesture. But really it should be the other way around. You sent me a lot of free Shaqs and showed me how to make banners for my signature. I know this is gonna sound cheesy but I consider a lot of people on this forum to be friends. It's nice to have people to talk to about the hobby. I have made a lot of great trades and met a lot of great traders. JMarch definitely being one of them. I am fairly new to the forum and a lot of people made me feel welcome and accepted me as a trader even with no feedback, so I like to try and return the courtesy in every transaction. Once again I appreciate the gesture and look forward to many more trades.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

THank you for the shout out. I am happy that you like the card too. Everybody on this site has been cool to me and if I can add to someone's PC than that is great! That was one of those cards that would have gone into a box and I would have forgot that I pulled it so I am very happy that you like it.

Again, thank you for the shout out and if I pull any other Big Dogs I will let you know.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.