Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
NY Trade Nights
Information 
NY Trade Nights
I'm organizing a monthly trade night at Champion Sports Cards in Poughkeepsie, N.Y. I want to put it out there because I know there are quite a few members within driving distance. No set date or time yet, I'm just trying to get a feeling if anyone off of any of the boards will attend. The store is loaded with boxes and discounts will be giving on boxes to anyone who attends a trade night. Please chime in if you would/will attend. It's an hour and a half north of NYC and an hour and a half south of Albany. 45 minutes from Danbury, CT.

For directions:
http://championcard.com/
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

RE: NY Trade Nights
i would be interested.. im on the border of NY/PA down by binghamton area. Depends on the night and stuff. Pus my sister lives in monticello so its a win/win trip.. an excuse to go see her haha.
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

(02-20-2013, 01:47 PM)jfrench91 Wrote: i would be interested.. im on the border of NY/PA down by binghamton area. Depends on the night and stuff. Pus my sister lives in monticello so its a win/win trip.. an excuse to go see her haha.
About an hour from Monticello.

I would consider, depending on day and time, I live on the Jersey Shore, work in Paramus, NJ, so I believe I'm about an hour away.

Maybe an hour and 15 from Paramus.

To the top