Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bryce Harper Collection 118 and counting w/SCAN updated

RE: Bryce Harper Collection 118 and counting w/SCAN updated
still looking for more
Be advised Im the military currently stationed overseas. My shipping could take 7-10 days. However, I will ship all my trades priority mail with DC hopefully this will hurry the process. There is no additional cost shipping to me overseas. I have U.S. address on the military base i am stationed at.

Need an auto?

Mike your bucket is insane. I do need an auto. We can talk through a PM if you read this message.

Be advised Im the military currently stationed overseas. My shipping could take 7-10 days. However, I will ship all my trades priority mail with DC hopefully this will hurry the process. There is no additional cost shipping to me overseas. I have U.S. address on the military base i am stationed at.

Finally got one... 2010 Bowman Chrome 18U Bryce Harper

as well as

2012 Bowman Sterling Black refractor #d/199
2012 Bowman Sterling Gold refractor #d/50

Will post scans when they arrive! Still looking for more harpers i have to calm down on the spending after these three cards but if the price is right hit me up