`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12'13 Panini Absolute Mem. Basketball Box Break *FULLY LOADED MOJO - BEAT The Odds!!*
Rainbow 
12'13 Panini Absolute Mem. Basketball Box Break *FULLY LOADED MOJO - BEAT The Odds!!*
Went to the LCS a few days ago, but before I get to my asinine box break, I picked up these Jimmer Fredette & Jared Cunningham autos for $15.

Jimmer Fredette

Jared Cunningham

So I then bought my LCS' last box of 12'13 Absolute Memorabilia. Since YouTube doesn't recognize my cam anymore (mind you it works for other websites, I guess it's "old technology" for YT?..) I'm unable to record anymore box breaks. I went to my friend's on Friday night to watch the Rookie/Sophomore game and would bust the box there. It sucks I wasn't able to record this but 2 of my friends were there and witnessed this...

Kobe Bryant "Anthology" Bonus Pack:
From left to right = #199, #175, #117, #79, #36
Kobe Bryant, L-R = #199, #175, #117, #79, #36

Pack #1:
Base Cards: Gordon in his new Bobcats uni., although he may be a trade deadline participant for disrespecting Coach Dunlap..
LeBron James, 12'13 Absolute Memorabilia Base Cards

Autograph Card:
Bill Russell "Heroes" Autograph Card #6/25 (My first pulled Russell auto and second overall)
Bill Russell, #6/25

Bill Russell, (back of card)

Pack #2:
Base Cards: Harden in his new Rockets uni. and Ilyasova base, ftw!
James Harden, 12'13 Absolute Memorabilia Base Cards

Autograph Card:
John Jenkins RC Auto. Redemption Card... It sucks that it's a redemption card..
John Jenkins

Pack #3:
Base Cards:T-Time has a base card?! Cmon, tell me there's a Mullens base too at least..
David West, 12'13 Absolute Memorabilia Base Cards

Autograph Card:
Kobe Bryant "Heroes" Autograph Card #39/99 (I swear to you, I'm not lying...lol. My 2nd pulled Panini Kobe auto.)
Kobe Bryant, #39/99

Kobe Bryant, (back of card)

Pack #4:
Base Cards: Sammy Dalembert has a base card too!? And Linsanity in his new Rockets uni.
Jeremy Lin, 12'13 Absolute Memorabilia Base Cards

#'d Base Card:
Oscar Robertson "Retired" #187/499
Oscar Robertson, #187/499

Autograph Card:
MarShon Brooks Auto. RC #194/299 (Not for nothing but he signed this sticker quite nicely, my first auto. of him too. Happy I pulled him, think he has a lot of potential if he could get some PT or traded)
MarShon Brooks, #194/299

Yup, that's 4 autographs, I did not pull a memorabilia card! I jokingly told my friends that I should call Panini and complain for not getting a memorabilia card, lol. Definitely a top 10 box bust for me, I only wish all of you could have the same luck I did.
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

RE: 12'13 Panini Absolute Mem. Basketball Box Break *FULLY LOADED MOJO - BEAT The Odds!!*
Russell and Kobe in same box? Wow. Just wow. Congrats
[Image: VSiDkeU.png]

RE: 12'13 Panini Absolute Mem. Basketball Box Break *FULLY LOADED MOJO - BEAT The Odds!!*
Very Nice Break! The Russell and Kobe make this break pretty sweet! Congrats!

Nice pulls, great box.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

Sick russlle
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

I pulled that same Kobe. Sold it to some lady for her husbands Birthday for $175. Mine was 38/99. LOL. I dont think she shopped around much...
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

Pretty sick break. Too bad you didn't pull a Kobe auto out of the Anthology pack as well.. LOL
[Image: Clintsbanner_zpsfba4b9ea.jpg]/IMG]

wow, that's awesome

Did you notice the Russell is his Jersey Number in the picture? Congrats, you'd get a premium for it.

sick box!!!! that is a nice looking set, and the russell being jersey #ed is icing on the cake.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]