`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aroldis Chapman Autograph RC

Aroldis Chapman Autograph RC
Im 12 and have been collecting for 3 years now and just found my collection and found this. Open to trade maybe. Having trouble with the attachment file right now.

Attached Files
.pdf   Scan0001.pdf (Size: 126.54 KB / Downloads: 30)

RE: Aroldis Chapman Autograph RC
(02-18-2013, 06:45 PM)ButteryWaffle16 Wrote: Im 12 and have been collecting for 3 years now and just found my collection and found this. Open to trade maybe. Having trouble with the attachment file right now.
You'd be better off creating a photobucket account, uploading the scan and posting the img code link into your thread.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

(02-18-2013, 07:06 PM)bgt masters of tikid Wrote: You'd be better off creating a photobucket account, uploading the scan and posting the img code link into your thread.
It says i can only upload custom files how do i convert it to that?

It says invalid file type.
the attachment seems to be working now.
(02-18-2013, 07:06 PM)bgt masters of tikid Wrote: You'd be better off creating a photobucket account, uploading the scan and posting the img code link into your thread.
ill try it again

did it work? i had to click it twice for it to work. Photo Bucket is not letting me upload it since it is not a custom image? I dont know what that means.
Idk if its just for me but i hold it for 4 seconds and it opens.

yeah sign up for photobucket. its free and alot easier with drag and dropping files.