`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here we go again... Cannot send comments

Here we go again... Cannot send comments
It worked for me just fine just 30 minutes ago now im getting the error sending comments inside of a trade. Anyone else having this problem again?
Be advised Im the military currently stationed overseas. My shipping could take 7-10 days. However, I will ship all my trades priority mail with DC hopefully this will hurry the process. There is no additional cost shipping to me overseas. I have U.S. address on the military base i am stationed at.

RE: Here we go again... Cannot send comments
yep your not the only one

Yo clown, lol, I have more harpers I picked up. I'll scan in a second

awesome man yeah let me know im stoked to see a scan
Be advised Im the military currently stationed overseas. My shipping could take 7-10 days. However, I will ship all my trades priority mail with DC hopefully this will hurry the process. There is no additional cost shipping to me overseas. I have U.S. address on the military base i am stationed at.

[Image: 0B726435-7363-4677-A97D-B36F38B71186-128...d479c1.jpg]

yep, having even worse than no comments. Kicks me out of the trade screen, sends me page after page of code with error messages. Also kicks me out of Beckett altogether
Griffin
Looking for all parallel sets from the 2007 Topps Co Signers sets

Me too. This sucks.
Currently collecting Russell Wilson, other current Seahawks, and Felix Hernandez

(02-18-2013, 07:32 PM)griffindurlin Wrote: yep, having even worse than no comments. Kicks me out of the trade screen, sends me page after page of code with error messages. Also kicks me out of Beckett altogether
Griffin
Yeah, when I tried to send a trade message, it sent me to the login screen. So much for it being fixed, I guess.
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Clown, So sorry I didnt notice your comment earlier today. I have his base 2013 Topps card, but that is it. Stupid Comments!

Issues started with me last night, I would send a trade offer, but when I'd check back it was never sent. Really frustrating.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.