I'll show myself out.
PC: Kovy-Hasek-Bure-Sanford-Low

Trading for:
00-01 SC Beam Team
01-02 YoungStars Gold
Tradelist
Photobucket

RE: Nice mail day from Panini. Disgusting Patch and a nice Sid
If im looking at it right... that patch is an ice breaker! Id rather have the Crosby though!!

I like the style of Crosby's sig. Classy.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

The Sauve is awesome, nice patch, clean auto, and the Sid should be as well, but is awful. How can they let a card that short-printed actually go out to a customer with such a spotty and terribly quality ink? Sid's auto is always top-notch, but the ink ruins that card, it's terrible. I would complain and get another Sid auto in addition to that one, seriously. If they can't recreate the card with a better signing surface for that particular ink, they should compensate you with the quality auto you deserve on such a card.
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

sick stuff, congrats
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(02-19-2013, 08:16 PM)bruinsfan08 Wrote: The Sauve is awesome, nice patch, clean auto, and the Sid should be as well, but is awful. How can they let a card that short-printed actually go out to a customer with such a spotty and terribly quality ink? Sid's auto is always top-notch, but the ink ruins that card, it's terrible. I would complain and get another Sid auto in addition to that one, seriously. If they can't recreate the card with a better signing surface for that particular ink, they should compensate you with the quality auto you deserve on such a card.
Well I contacted them on twitter they said all his autos are like that. So I just called them and she checked the other autos from that set and they are all the same. I asked if they could remake them and she said they are not remaking the card. She said the pen he used was obviously not a good one yet my other autos on prime sigs are flawless. She was going to send me another holo silver for a replacement if it was a good auto LOL.

I'm going to call again tomorrow and try I am being sent a replacement for my Dubinsky /100 gu-au from titanium and she asked if I was a Pens fan and I said a die hard fan so she's sending a Penguin as a replacement, I'm not expecting much lol
[Image: rainbowsig.png]
^Need the Purple 1/1! Will Pay A Finder's Fee!^

Collecting: Andrew McCutchen (me) & Derek Jeter (wife)

OMG I'm waiting on my Sauve to come in as well I sure hope the patch I get is of that quality!! Super nice cards

[Image: Signaturephoto.jpg]

Collecting all Canucks cards! Currently 6310/20359 31%

LETS TRADE!

Simply amazing adds!!! Congrats!!

Randi