`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
My RGIII display...

My RGIII display...
Hey guys, just wanted to show the 1st phase of my RGIII display in my office. I'm starting off with the Topps and Topps Chrome Rainbow along with a couple autos. My wife helped me out with the frame Smile . Nothing much yet, but its a start. Thanks for looking, enjoy!

[Image: image_zps69af8568.jpg]
[Image: image_zpsb86ae63b.jpg]
[Image: image_zps76efc153.jpg]

RE: My RGIII display...
Very nice start!!! Too bad the supers will be WAY out of reach for it... But it does look awesome regardless...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

Wow!!! Those two autos must have cost you a small fortune!!! Congrats on the beautiful display :-)

very nice display i love it
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

That looks very nice. Thanks for sharing.
Currently collecting Mike Trout, Bo Jackson and Al Kaline.

Sets for sale or trade:

1998 Leaf Rookies & Stars-- 99.7% complete.
1999 Finest-- Complete.
2000 Bowman Chrome-- Complete.
2001 Studio---97% complete.

Great way to display the collection! Congrats!

Where did you get the display? Looks awesome!

Thanks guys! I've been wanting to put up and display part of my collection for a while.

(02-18-2013, 05:26 PM)sensei322 Wrote: Wow!!! Those two autos must have cost you a small fortune!!! Congrats on the beautiful display :-)
Believe it or not, sensei, I pulled the autos Smile. The dual one was from the 3rd pack I opened and the 1957 auto was literally from the last pack I opened, which happened to be a FREEBIE pack from a card purchase!! I opened that last pack week and I'm still in shock that I got it!!

(02-18-2013, 07:09 PM)bostonsports1 Wrote: Where did you get the display? Looks awesome!
Thank you boston!! My wife got it for me from Michael's, a craft and hobby store. If you have one around you should check them out. They are on sale this week 40% off Big Grin. It actually came with 20 decent two piece holders, but I was able to fit the magnetic UV holders instead, a snugger fit.

Great display of some of your RGIII cards. You picked out some real lookers to show off. Looks awesome.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(02-19-2013, 07:51 AM)nineof Wrote: Great display of some of your RGIII cards. You picked out some real lookers to show off. Looks awesome.
Thank you, still trying to figure out other ideas to add Smile