`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
My last few months of uNique mail!

RE: My last few months of uNique mail!
(02-18-2013, 09:03 PM)zinger82 Wrote: Some info...

The three Spanish cards, two with jerseys and the other with the red triangle are all 1988ish Gigantes del Basket cards/cutouts/stickers from the magazines

The last Spanish card "El Mundo..." is from 1991 and is a brand called Kadima Spanish Stickers

The Yugoslavian stickers are KOS stickers and are very similar to the Panini, unstuck are extremely rare (for Jordan) most of the time you find them cut out of the sticker book.
Great info, thank you! Do you know what year the KOS are from? CAO Muflon? Got two already... Smile

I used to have some Jordan int'ls back in the day as I would buy whole Albums just to get at the Niques and then parcel off the rest. I'll dig around and see if I have anything left that you might be interested.

[Image: main2.gif]

Dominique Wilkins Beckett Super Collector
http://www.hobbydisplay.com/rdleifriaf

Two Cao Muflons? Impressive!!

The KOS stickers are from 1989.

If you have any Jordans even if he is just in the picture I would be interested. Send me a message if possible. Thanks!
 photo mjheader.jpg

Well...looks like 'zinger82' answered the questions before I cold get to them.
Hmmm...missing 118a and 120 KOS. I'll have to check as I just got in another group of 500+ unstuck stickers. I think he also is in the 1986 album as well...I'll have to see. Also in a couple more int'l issues that I've run across recently Wink but don't have the stickers...only the albums so far to make a checklist.
Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/