`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Elite Extra Edition Blaster

2012 Elite Extra Edition Blaster
Saw these at locat target. Now they have 2 guarenteed auto hits so took the $30 chance. Nothing killer but still happy with the break.

Mac Williamson Aspirtaions Auto 88/100
Austin Moore USA Baseball 15U National Team Auto 49/125
Collecting all Sean Couturier and Claude Giroux
Flyers auto/gameused/serial-numbered/inserts
Phillies auto rookies and rookie quarterback autos!

RE: 2012 Elite Extra Edition Blaster
Unfortunately the Target I work at gets our cards later than most, but I will definitely try a box or two when they come in. nice thing about working at Target is I get 10% off the boxes, plus 5% when I use my Target card.

Thats cool cause I have a part-time job at target also just for the discount, lol. I noticed our store vendor comes twice a week. Also my store seems to get the newer stuff early. We have had the elite for about a week and it wasnt until I looked closely there was a sticker on the shrink wrap stating now with 2 autos. The box itself only says one. Topps magic football we had 2 days before the hobby released and 2013 topps baseball the night before. I have a decent relationship going with the vendor and try to influence what products we get in. In return I try to police the area from pack searchers (not that we can do anything just stare at them) and people opening the packs which my store has a big problem with. Also the store ap (assest protection) when I show him the open packs and theft and doesnt care and tells me the vendor takes the lose. I told the vendor about it and he said thats not true target does.
Collecting all Sean Couturier and Claude Giroux
Flyers auto/gameused/serial-numbered/inserts
Phillies auto rookies and rookie quarterback autos!

(02-18-2013, 11:22 AM)tebowcollector15 Wrote: Saw these at locat target. Now they have 2 guarenteed auto hits so took the $30 chance. Nothing killer but still happy with the break.

Mac Williamson Aspirtaions Auto 88/100
Austin Moore USA Baseball 15U National Team Auto 49/125
At some point they're going to have to cut off the age group for signing autos ... 15U?

Seriously, what's next ... Little League World Series cards? You know Topps is thinking about it ... right now!

(02-18-2013, 06:14 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: At some point they're going to have to cut off the age group for signing autos ... 15U?

Seriously, what's next ... Little League World Series cards? You know Topps is thinking about it ... right now!
elite is a panini product not topps. I busted a couple of these boxes last week, not a bad product but still weird they came out this year but are labeled 2012 -sigh- i guess cuz thats when they were drafted? -.-
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]

It'll be cool one day if one of those 15 year olds ever turns into a super star.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

Busted a box from the LCS and doubled the odds. Hot box said 10 but i pulled 12. 2 of them were redemptions.