`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's hear your BOLD predictions for 2013

RE: Let's hear your BOLD predictions for 2013
"The Ryan Express" comes out of retirement and heats it up, throwing 3 more no-no's!!

And hamilton will be held in-check with 0 HR's 0 RBI's 0 BB 0 Hits and all K's
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(02-18-2013, 01:49 PM)x5ofspades Wrote: Jays win the AL East with the O's getting in the wild card.
Almost, I think the O's will win the East with the Jays getting the wild card. This will be the biggest shocker with the Yanks not making the post season. Yankee fans will be irate.

Trout has a "good" year but not as great as his rookie year. Soft-more slump sets in.

Cespedes continuously improves having a stellar season leading the A's to a second consecutive AL West title.

Harper has a break out season leading the Nats to win the NL east.

Sounds like there's a little animosity against the Giants but they'll edge the free-spending Dodgers to take the NL west again.

Indians newly pumped roster rallies behind Francona to edge the Tigers though they still struggle with pitching woes. (Edited- realized I can't give up on my own team)

NL Central is a toss up between Cards or Reds though I still hold onto hope the Pirates take it.

(02-18-2013, 03:12 PM)JRMdawg311 Wrote: Almost, I think the O's will win the East with the Jays getting the wild card. This will be the biggest shocker with the Yanks not making the post season. Yankee fans will be irate.

Trout has a "good" year but not as great as his rookie year. Soft-more slump sets in.

Cespedes continuously improves having a stellar season leading the A's to a second consecutive AL West title.

Harper has a break out season leading the Nats to win the NL east.

Sounds like there's a little animosity against the Giants but they'll edge the free-spending Dodgers to take the NL west again.

Indians shine but still struggle with pitching woes, still finishing with a better record than the Tigers. The Royals take the still weak AL Central.

NL Central is a toss up between Cards or Reds though I still hold onto hope the Pirates take it.
Do you think Lincecum will bounce back, or has he seen the end of his star days?
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

(02-18-2013, 03:19 PM)uvaspina Wrote: Do you think Lincecum will bounce back, or has he seen the end of his star days?
I think he will bounce back. If he doesn't I think he may become a set up man in the pen and excel at it.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

(02-18-2013, 03:19 PM)uvaspina Wrote: Do you think Lincecum will bounce back, or has he seen the end of his star days?
I think it'll be a tough up-hill battle for him. With the loss of velocity on his fastball he will most definitely have to adjust which hopefully will not strain his relatively small frame. I just don't see him repeating his '08-'09 cy-young electricity. He's just battled with consistency over the past couple years. Glimpses of dominance but then struggles. Hopefully something clicks and he finds a way to maintain that consistency.

(02-18-2013, 03:28 PM)Haze28 Wrote: I think he will bounce back. If he doesn't I think he may become a set up man in the pen and excel at it.
I really hope he gets it back. I liked watching him pitch and it was bizarre to see things slip so fast. I read an article recently that he's feeling good entering the season and claims to have made some necessary adjustments in the off season. (Of course, he has to say all that). I definitely got the impression though that he's going to start listening (more) to the Giants rather than his dad. He seemed more open to change.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

NL wins all-star game

Jays win AL East with Sox & O's as WC
Tigers run away with Central
Angles fight off A's and Astros...Texas implodes, finishes 10 games under .500

Angles WS

Phillies win east over Nats who make playoffs as WC along with Braves (oh Phillies get Stanton in 4 team deal from the Marlins at the break)
Reds win Central
Dodgers over Padres in West.....Giants implode, finish 11 games under .500

Phillies WS

Phillies win WS 4-2 over Angles as Ruf hits 3 run homer in 9th of game six to win the series at the Bank....what a great season....I don't want to wake up

Anyway...got any Ruf Cameo cards to trade!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(02-18-2013, 03:05 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: "The Ryan Express" comes out of retirement and heats it up, throwing 3 more no-no's!!
I was just about to go on a breathing treatment, when I thought of something else to add. Now that my treatment is over, here we go.

Not only will Nolan pitch 3 No-No's he will win the AL MVP, the World Series MVP and the Cy Young Award.
(02-18-2013, 04:00 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: NL wins all-star game

Jays win AL East with Sox & O's as WC
Tigers run away with Central
Angles fight off A's and Astros...Texas implodes, finishes 10 games under .500

Angles WS

Phillies win east over Nats who make playoffs as WC along with Braves (oh Phillies get Stanton in 4 team deal from the Marlins at the break)
Reds win Central
Dodgers over Padres in West.....Giants implode, finish 11 games under .500

Phillies WS

Phillies win WS 4-2 over Angles as Ruf hits 3 run homer in 9th of game six to win the series at the Bank....what a great season....I don't want to wake up

Anyway...got any Ruf Cameo cards to trade!
Did you intentionally type Angles as a cut down OR did you mess up and mean to type Angels?

Either way, I hate sellers on eBay who make this mistake when I'm looking for Nolan Ryan cards! So much so, that when I see it, I don't click on the item!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(02-18-2013, 04:06 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: Either way, I hate sellers on eBay who make this mistake when I'm looking for Nolan Ryan cards! So much so, that when I see it, I don't click on the item!
thank you for not clicking on those Smile i've gotten huge deals on Ryan autos, including several 1/1 of him in an Angels uniform Smile
[Image: angelsbanner.jpg]

trout and harper have sophomore slumps, while strasburg has a dominating season (again).

baltimore, chicago white sox, los angeles angels win their respective divisions, with oakland and detroit in as the wildcards.

washington, st. louis, los angeles dodgers win divisions, with arizona and philly as wildcards.

the two LAs will meet in the world series, with the angels winning it all on the back of pujols!