`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRRRRADINNN!!!

TRRRRADINNN!!!
Who wants to do some trading? I'll be adding as many cards as I can within the next couple hours. I have about a hundred or so listed right now. Not looking for anything tooo specific. Maybe some 86-87 Fleers I need for a set, some nice RC's, and/or nice 76ers cards

RE: TRRRRADINNN!!!
Do you have any Kobe or Jordan?

Hey bud, sent you counter, see if you can find something else besides the Harden...can't trade down on a card like that...sorry...was going to leave message on trade but this piece of s#@t system is not working. LMK if you see anything else. Thanks!

(02-18-2013, 04:17 PM)sonic311 Wrote: Do you have any Kobe or Jordan?
I have a couple random Jordans. Nothing too amazing to be honest, but feel free to check them out. Actually I'll send an offer over

(02-18-2013, 06:22 PM)arod0770710 Wrote: Hey bud, sent you counter, see if you can find something else besides the Harden...can't trade down on a card like that...sorry...was going to leave message on trade but this piece of s#@t system is not working. LMK if you see anything else. Thanks!
Yeah I had the same problem with not being able to leave a message. I'll check out your org again and send something back

(02-18-2013, 04:17 PM)sonic311 Wrote: Do you have any Kobe or Jordan?
I sent the beginnings of a possible deal. Please let me know if you see anything else for what I added

I'll need a little more for my Rondo auto, do you have any other Jordan or Kobe card(s)?

Any other trades tonight/tomorrow morning?? I'll be up all night watching Lost and adding more cards. Send some offers. I'm going to the post office tomorrow