`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2 Boxes 2012 Topps Magic and 1 box 2012 Contenders

2 Boxes 2012 Topps Magic and 1 box 2012 Contenders
I'm not a big fan of either product usually. Don't rreally care for the design of Magic and resent Contenders intentionally printing so many SP of no name and lower tier players just to increase sales. Also the card stock reminds me of Score this year.

Despite all of that, I still will bust a box if the price is right. Contenders was a little pricey. One box is all I will pick up. Too many variations for my taste. I was happy w/ my first box of Magic (Kaepernick was my 1st auto). I picked up a second box and got the Doug Martin (redemption). Here are the results......

2012 Magic

Rookie Enchantment

[Image: 12TMRookieEnchantment2.jpg]
[Image: 12TMRookieEnchantment1.jpg]

Minis

[Image: 12ToppsMagicMinis.jpg]

[Image: 12ToppsMagic58Minis.jpg]

Autos

[Image: 12ColinKaepernickMagicAuto.jpg] [Image: 12MohamedSanuMagicAuto.jpg] [Image: 12VickBallardMagicAuto.jpg]
[Image: 12DougMartinMagicAuto.jpg] [Image: 12EricDeckerMagicAuto.jpg] [Image: 12BrandonLaFellMagicAuto.jpg]

2012 Contenders

[Image: 12BobbyRaineyContendersAuto.jpg] [Image: 12BrianQuickContendersAuto.jpg] [Image: 12CaseKeenumContendersAlt.jpg]
[Image: 12RyanLindleyContendersAuto.jpg] [Image: 12StephonGilmoreContendersAuto.jpg] [Image: 12TrumaineJohnsonContenders.jpg]
[Image: 12Green-EllisSeasonTicketRefractor002020.jpg]

RE: 2 Boxes 2012 Topps Magic and 1 box 2012 Contenders
wow great stuff out of the magic. id be stoked with those 2 boxes.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

I think Magic was really good to you Mel, a lot better than some of the other breaks ive seen. Contenders not so much. I am very interested in the Quick since he's an App alum as well, just cant buy anything till lent is over!

Nice kirpatrick
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(02-17-2013, 05:36 PM)nthnoak Wrote: wow great stuff out of the magic. id be stoked with those 2 boxes.
I was real pleased with the MAgic. I could actually get back what I put into it! Can't say that much this year.

(02-17-2013, 05:49 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: I think Magic was really good to you Mel, a lot better than some of the other breaks ive seen. Contenders not so much. I am very interested in the Quick since he's an App alum as well, just cant buy anything till lent is over!
Thanks. Got your PM. I'm unloading the Contenders any way.