`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1986 Jordan Star Crunch N Munch #7 counterfits

1986 Jordan Star Crunch N Munch #7 counterfits
I was wondering if anyone knows if there are any counterfits of the 1986 Start Chrunch N Munch Jordan card (#7) circulating around. I am already aware that this set was actually printed in 1997 & sold thrugh Home Shopping before Star was suied due to copyright infringements. I also know that only 1500 sets were made and many were recalled & destroyed due to the $1 millon lawsuit the NBA filed against Star. My main question is if there are any known counterfits of the Jordan card in this set. The reason I ask is because I was lookng to purchase one until I realized that there are 2 variation of this card circulating around. One of them has Michael Jordan printed in lowercase on the front & the other has his name rinted in uppercase. I attached pics of both variations of the card to this thread. Does anyone know if one of these variation is counterfit? Or did Star print both upper & lowercase versions of this card? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: 1986 Jordan Star Crunch N Munch #7 counterfits
Pics on this site dont work most of the time, like everything else. Can you find a slabbed version of this card?
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

There are reprints/counterfeits of every single Jordan Star card released/unreleased. I've seen a website that advertised for $5.00 any one you wanted that actually looked pretty good. In my opinion if a reputable 3rd party will not grade it I would treat it as such.
 photo mjheader.jpg

Star only made Crunch n Munch sets in 1985. All the 1986 sets are counterfeit, that's why they recalled them and sent the guy to jail.