`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Update 2-20 Message to my friends and traders

RE: Message to my friends and traders
Good luck buddy! Congrats on the new job!
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Well we ended up leaving yesterday at 9 am and I just got home in Kansas at 5:30 am and found a boat load of goodies waitingwi;; post some pics and I have some boxes I busted while in VA gonna post my last trade thread before leaving Kansas yesssss east coast here I come lol
Photobucket

(02-20-2013, 06:58 AM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: Well we ended up leaving yesterday at 9 am and I just got home in Kansas at 5:30 am and found a boat load of goodies waitingwi;; post some pics and I have some boxes I busted while in VA gonna post my last trade thread before leaving Kansas yesssss east coast here I come lol
Glad you had a safe trip. Can't wait to see the goodies. Big Grin
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(02-18-2013, 06:05 PM)mickey871 Wrote: I hope you enjoyed the '11 Score Skins. If it is too much of a hassle during this time, don't sweat my end of Texans/Cowboys. Congrats on the job.
Can I have two teams too? I'll go with Vikings/Texans Smile

Hey roosters let me know when your settled in and trading, I have a Crown Royale Triple Threads Jerseys #19 CBailey/SDavis/McCants with your name on it
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

(02-20-2013, 07:45 AM)wavytiger1975 Wrote: Can I have two teams too? I'll go with Vikings/Texans Smile

Hey roosters let me know when your settled in and trading, I have a Crown Royale Triple Threads Jerseys #19 CBailey/SDavis/McCants with your name on it
Thanks everyone and Wavy I sure will bud thanks
Photobucket