Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shipping Delays? (cross border)

Shipping Delays? (cross border)
Hey guys!

So, I am wondering if anyone trading between Canada and the U.S.A has experienced some weird delays in the shipping process recently....

It seems INCREDIBLY hit and miss for me lately, and it makes it hard to know whether or not I've actually lost out on a couple of trades.

In one trade it took almost a complete 4 weeks for the cards to reach my doorstep, in others, it has only taken 4-5 days (which seems like a normal shipping time cross border)....

Is anyone else experiencing weird, random, shipping times cross border?

Tim
Collecting:
Jordan Eberle (#/to be updated soon)
Taylor Hall (#/to be updated soon)
Fistric or Dubnyk (Don't know which yet...)

RE: Shipping Delays? (cross border)
I've had slow shipping across the board with weather. I did an IN STATE trade and it took 5 days for it to get there (he lived less than 100 miles from me).

My last trade to Windsor took 3 weeks! (and I'm in MI!)
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

i think my trade have that problem i just recieved a pm saying he hasnt recieved his cards yet Sad

I have experienced some delays as well. On one of my trades, we were actually set to return the one side that did arrive and lucky for us we didnt because the other end arrived the next day, but it took a LONG time to get their.
[Image: twobrosbanner.png]
Inventory with Scans (Working on updating)

I literally got something from Canada in just 3 days earlier this week. Other times it's been about a week. Lately 7-10 days has been about the max. It's been a long time since something has taken 2 weeks or more to arrive....for me anyway.

Hit or miss with me as well
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

It is hit or miss. The weather is a huge factor but so is late sending. To be honest i know when someone has mailed after they have waited for their cards. When this happens I get my cards about a week after they have gotten their cards.

I've experienced both long waits to see someone receive my end, and for their cards to get to me, especially since just before the recent snow storm. It's been touchy for a couple weeks. I can normally only ship out on Saturdays because of my work schedule, and because of that, I can usually tell about how long it should take to get to its destination. Lately, the cards are going out and not being marked as received until as much as a week later than expected. I'm just about done shipping to Canada too, at $7 a pop, unless I can make it a higher-end trade, worth spending that kind of money just to ship.
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

Normally I give a card 3 weeks to get from the States to me (although many times it takes only 1 week). Currently I have 6 or 7 deals coming from the States that are already past 3 weeks in arriving.

I have found that on avg my cards going to the states arrive quicker. I think it is because in the states the Postal service works Saturdays. However there seems to be no rhyme or reason for delays coming to Canada. I have one trade that is 12 days since it was shipped to me, but other trades that have been shipped after that have already arrived. I once had an ebay lot shipped with tracking, it made it to Jamaica NY in good speed, and then arrived 3 months after that.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!