`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCANS!! Trade thread,Trout,Jeter,Harper and many more.SCANS!!!!

SCANS!! Trade thread,Trout,Jeter,Harper and many more.SCANS!!!!
I have cleaned up my org and have nothing under $5 in it. If you want I can see what others of any player your after I may have. Looking mainly for Henderson, Lineage mini relics,RC and any other set or player I may be currently collecting so I am sure we can work out a trade.

[Image: Cards1_zps0a65a00f.jpg][Image: Cards2_zpsbfa00296.jpg][Image: Cards3_zps95860011.jpg][Image: Cards4_zpscf4017e9.jpg][Image: Cards5_zpsfb1a1ac3.jpg]
Collecting Rickey Henderson, Yeonis Cespedes rookie cards, Rookie cards, Roberto Clemente, Vintage and various other cards and sets..[Image: 142681340_crop_650x440-1.jpg]

RE: Trade thread,Trout,Jeter,Harper and many more.(scans soon)
open offer sent. thanks

you wouldn't happen to have a henderson panini auto on the ball would you? id trade my sportskings auto and something else heavily in your favor for it?
no org, please do not send trade requests

michaelstepper - Sorry but the only Henderson auto I had, I wound up having to sell a few years ago due to financial problems. Still cry myself to sleep at night sometimes. Hehe.
Collecting Rickey Henderson, Yeonis Cespedes rookie cards, Rookie cards, Roberto Clemente, Vintage and various other cards and sets..[Image: 142681340_crop_650x440-1.jpg]

RE: SCANS!! Trade thread,Trout,Jeter,Harper and many more.SCANS!!!!
Offer sent thanks for the look
Be advised Im the military currently stationed overseas. My shipping could take 7-10 days. However, I will ship all my trades priority mail with DC hopefully this will hurry the process. There is no additional cost shipping to me overseas. I have U.S. address on the military base i am stationed at.

ClownQuestion - Saw the offer and just waiting to see if another earlier trade for the ones you want goes through or not.

Check me for the trout
[Image: Untitled.jpg]

http://s885.photobucket.com/albums/ac58/...owboysFan/

Huge cowboys fan! Collecting all cowboys autos, and Main rookies of football and baseball and Game used..

Im interested in the trout, all the harpers and the Tavares Smile
[Image: desmond_trufant_zpsf20c3d16.jpg]
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%

I tried to send a message to all who sent me trades but cant seem to get through. Everyone is after the Harper refractor and I have a trade with it I am waiting to see if the other person accepts. If it falls through I will go with the next I like and let every one know. Please be patient and we will see what we can work out. A big thank you to all who have sent me offers. I have missed trading on here.

open offer sent